• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 d6rr3n

d6rr3n

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 06:53 PM

hey all. was just wwondering. i got my bros xbox chipped up a while ago and i completed nfsu2 on his box. got myself an xbox on sunday and was wondering if there is a way of transfering my saved game from his chipped box to my normal one, without using a memory card. i just bought a router so we can both go on live as well so maybe a ftp?? any help would be much appreciated biggrin.gif

#2 jonathan2007

jonathan2007

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 January 2005 - 07:21 PM

You can't FTP. You can only do that if both boxes are modded. You could probably make/buy a usb to xbox adapter so you could format a usb thumb/jum drive and then take it to your pc and connect to it using codejunkies action replay. Not all jump/thumb drives are compatible so search on X-S for the compatbility list. So to get the save off of the modded xbox you will need to use Xbox Saves Manager to FTP into your modded box and then copy the save you want to your pc hdd. Then plug in the jump/thumb drive and copy the save to it. Then plug the drive into your xbox using the adapter I mentioned above and use the M$ dash to copy the save to your unmodded xbox. beerchug.gif

#3 d6rr3n

d6rr3n

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 07:25 PM

so in reality would it be easier just to get a mem card? i want it asap and id probably have to order the adapter of the net. if i did geta mem card could i just stick it on there from the usual m$ dash? or can i tranfer it to the mem card in the evox dash?

#4 da_shatterer

da_shatterer

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 08:11 PM

If you're gonna get a memory card, get an official MS one because they are the most reliable. And yes, you would transfer the game save to the memory card through the regular MS dashboard.

#5 d6rr3n

d6rr3n

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 11:08 PM

ok thanx for your help. ill buy one 2moro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users