1 reply to this topic

#1 kyu112

kyu112

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 February 2003 - 02:31 AM

i am convinced my pogo pin adapter for the x2l is faulty. i mean, there is no possible way to align the LPC points with its respected pogo pins AND have the pogo pin for the d0 point aligned too. either i get the LPCs perfectly aligned and completely have the d0 not aligned, or have the d0 aligned with the pogo pin, and have the other pogo pins slightly touching the LPC points (i mean very very little contact). i was wondering if the pogo pin adapter is actually designed like this and other peeps are experiencing the same issue that i am currently forced to deal with. and if it is just me, yall know if extreme-mods or team xecuter will allow me to exchange my "defected" pogo pin adapter with a good one? ..if not, use an alternative method to coerce contact with the pogo pins and LPCs and have the d0 and pin aligned..?

#2 easye082

easye082

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 141 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 February 2003 - 03:34 AM

i had the same issue when installing on x2pro...but noticed that the best way to fix this issue is make sure the screw isnt very tight when you are trying to align...try moving the screw around in the hole to get the LPC AND D0 points touching. had the exact same thing as you and messing w/ the screw allowed me to get much better alignment on the LPC and D0.

Good luck!

Btw, my pogo's are holding in strong as hell! have moved the box around several times to program it and stuff and it hasnt given me the slightest problem at all! i love them and my x2pro!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users