• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kcaz

kcaz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 10:10 PM

hey, im new here and i really want to get into this hacking stuff. but all these post and sites i go do dont escribe stuff from the start and im pretty clueless. so i got alot of questions that people can answer so other beginers wont get confused.

1. what is the best mod chip and do soft mods work the same.
2. what programs need to be aquired to do certian things in halo 2.
3. what the frek do i use to download those programs.
4. how to copy your halo 2 to the modchip
5. could you screw up your game if you mod somethin wrong?
6. where is the best place to look for explianations on how to use those downloaded programs.

i know im the biggest newb, but this post could help alot of people. thanks cool.gif

#2 SpudGunMan

SpudGunMan

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts
  • Interests:mexico water, how when you touch a girl you get sweaty, costco hot dogs, proper first aid
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 January 2005 - 02:15 PM

read this

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=121451

then ask again.

#3 sheliak

sheliak

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 January 2005 - 03:37 PM

You would these questions would be asked rather frequently wouldn't you? If only we had a special section for questions that were asked frequently... But what would we call it?
Before Posting a Question or Comment on this site.. please READ! ...

Welcome to XBOX-SCENE.

Before posting a new question anywhere on this site... check the XS TUTORIALS/GUIDES Page and see if your answers are there. Guides from everthing to taking your XBOX apart, installing Chips, making backups, installing alternative Dashboards and much more can all be found there. Want Modchip help? Instruction manuals/guides etc for modchips: MODCHIP GUIDES. Need to figure out what version XBOX you have? XBOX VERSIONS GUIDES. Some Software and files we host: TOOLS and SOFTWARE Still can't find the answer? Check the PINNED TOPICS in the relevant forum. When all else fails.. use XS SEARCH. Use more than one word to narrow down the responses. Using Search properly.. can yeild the best results. Ignore what's written here.. and more experienced members will make life on XS hard for you. They tend to help those who help themselves first.

GLOBAL RULES FOR POSTING ON XS: RULES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users