• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Darrell

Darrell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 05:41 AM

Hi Every1 i wouldnt call my self a n00b but ive had my xbox for a couple of week and i have noticed a serious problem when i disconnect my crossover cable Xbmc wont launch,Xbmp plays at a very low fps and games are unplayable with lag (offline) any1 got any sugestions???? or is this a commen problem plz help me out.

Thx In Advance

Darrell

#2 Darrell

Darrell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:04 AM

BUMP sorry i really need help with this is there no people that can help me???

#3 project722

project722

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:28 AM

Never heard of this, maybe someone else has come across this. However I have an idea. Rename and back up your existing xboxmediacenter.xml. Then ftp the original
xml file over to the xbox. reboot and see if you have the same problem. If you dont,
then you know it was a probkem with your old xml file. I think many of the core network settings have been integrated into the XBE now, so this may not work, but worth a try if no one else has any ideas.

#4 Darrell

Darrell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 03:11 PM

when i renamed the file i got an error saying network cable not connected even though it was and then i tried deleteing XBMC and that didnt work do i cant figure it out uhh.gif

#5 Cio

Cio

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 18 January 2005 - 05:20 PM

How hard can it be to reinstall all ur apps?
Or have u nvr seen a M$ based product ph34r.gif

No offense, just get one app with FTP as a dash, delete the rest, reinstall EVERY app.
Or use slayers install disk tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users