No replies to this topic

#1 Abdul

Abdul

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 18 January 2005 - 08:07 PM

Okay, so I have never encountered or heard of a problem such as this one. Everything was fine. I have a TSOP flashed Xbox with an Xecuter 2 4983 bios running UnleashX as my main dashboard. Just recently, I woke up and I saw my little brother on the Xbox. He was in EvoX and the screen was flickering like crazy!
I turned off the Xbox, then turned it on again hoping the problem would dissapear but instead, the screen started flickering in the Xbox starting animation itself! I rebooted it a couple times sometimes with a game inside and it finally got to UnleashX. What could be wrong!? I think it's a hardware problem rather than a software problem. I have no idea! I can still play games and access the dashboard and applications but from time to time the screen flickers, sometimes a little and sometimes a lot. This also occurs during games. Some internal part of the Xbox must be burned out or something. I think my brother accidentaly placed a PS2 game inside too. Anyways, I haven't turned off the Xbox in a long time and left it on overnight because if I turn it off it might never turn on again. Does anyone have an idea?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users