Photo

Do Not Post Links to Copyright Material!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Angerwound

Angerwound

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 January 2005 - 11:53 PM

Due to the recent increase in users posting links to things they shouldn't be....

Do not post links to anything copyright by MS. This includes Dashboard files or anything that is been compiled with the XDK. Any further violations will result in a permanent ban from the forums. This is clearly stated in the forum rules. Please abide by them.

#2 RiceCake

RiceCake

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:Wait, what the hell?<br />Your interested in what I do?<br />None of your damn buisness!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:05 AM

Yes, more and more people these days don't care to abide by these rules.

The fact is, the moderation team in these forum's isn't putting up with this looseness on illegality anymore. You might luck out once, but if you've read this topic you deserve whatever comes your way. Banning, muting, etc...

Also just a quick note. If your an idiot and can't read, make sure your hitting REPLY not REPORT TO MODERATOR!

Report to moderator should only be used to alert moderators of illegal material, flamers, repetative dickweeds, etc...

I get on average 3 e-mails a day that are people "reporting" to the moderators that "Yeah, I used Ndure to modify my Xbox".

Edited by RiceCake, 14 August 2005 - 07:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users