• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 djsunnyt

djsunnyt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 12:50 AM

im having troubles connecting to my xbox using flash fxp i looked all over the forums for solutions but havent found one. I cant connect to my xbox when it is connected to my linksys router and my computer is connected to that also. i tried putting the ip and username and all that in flashfxp but it connects and then disconnects cuz it failed if someone can help me that would be great. thanks.

#2 Cbrown

Cbrown

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 January 2005 - 01:13 AM

My linksys router works just fine. You just have to enable FTP in the xbox itself. What chip do u have, what bios, what dash?

#3 HakonHoy

HakonHoy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 01:24 AM

I have had none problems at all using my router. It works fine, eventough sometimes, I have problems, if I use certain things on the xbox while uploading files...

#4 djsunnyt

djsunnyt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:48 AM

i have evox and thats all i know and i enabled ftp on the xbox and it still doesnt work

#5 djsunnyt

djsunnyt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:52 AM

i dont think i know how to set it up properly with the router can anyone help me with this?

#6 jsun

jsun

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE(djsunnyt @ Jan 19 2005, 09:23 PM)
i dont think i know how to set it up properly with the router can anyone help me with this?

View Post

All I did was turn off DCHP and set a static ip in X3 BIOS (latest version) and the ftp connects right up . Just make sure you do not assign it a ip thats already in use. Good Luck.

#7 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:37 AM

your using a router, so you will want to use DHCP, what it does is assign an ip to your xbox, and essentially idiot-proof the network setup. go into your evox settings, make sure that you have ftp enabled, and make sure it says "Static IP = No" , after that, reboot your xbox and ftp into the ip displayed on your screen.

#8 djsunnyt

djsunnyt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 06:19 PM

i tried that and in my setting
type DHCP
IP 192.168.0.102
line status 100
and i put that ip in flashfxp and it is still says connection failed

0 user(s) are reading this topic