#1 v0iDHaWk

v0iDHaWk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Madcap RPG player... Reading, Writing, COMPUTER
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:09 AM

Hi. Thanks for reading this. I really would like to know which bios would works best. the ftp and ppl on #xbins(some) are saying x2-2973 others, here and there, say 2983. I'm on an xbox 1.0 I have x2-2983.06 on. For the life on me i can't get it working. it gets to the booting menu, then...nothing. Any suggestions(other than d0)?

#2 heinrich

heinrich

..assuming the role of God

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:17 AM

I guess you missed the pinned topic about not asking what the best bios is...

None of those versions exist, I think you mean 4973/4983. I dont get why anyone would tell you to use 4973 - a 2+ year old bios, or how an ftp server can make any suggestion. Have you read the bios comparison chart at all ? What is the "booting menu"? The x2 bios has no menu... If something loads from the chip, d0 is fine.

#3 v0iDHaWk

v0iDHaWk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Madcap RPG player... Reading, Writing, COMPUTER
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 25 January 2005 - 01:46 AM

tnx.. but i did not mean an ftp server.. i'm sorry i missed the pinup i was in a fit that day.. also i redid the d0 and it does make a difference 'cos i changed nothing but got further booting... and it was the ftp server directory labeled 1.0 FROM the #xbins ftp. i just needed a bit of help, there's no need for your sarcasm.

#4 heinrich

heinrich

..assuming the role of God

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 January 2005 - 02:12 AM

You dont need to use any bios in that folder, they are old - very old. Released in 2002.
You will often find people to be sarcastic, disrespectful, and even a bit rude when you dont read the pinned topics in a forum; they are there for a reason. Don't you think it would be a bit silly if every single person who modded their xbox posted a thread like yours?

This might help you
This too

Edited by heinrich, 25 January 2005 - 02:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users