• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xout2

xout2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:41 AM

I am using evox on a softmod. I have a couple of games that the title shows up 2 times on the games list. EXAMPLE: Ghost Recon and Halo

CALL OF DUTY FINEST HOUR
CONFLICT DESSERT STORM 2
GHOST RECON
GHOST RECON
GHOST RECON ISLAND THUNDER
RAINBOW SIX 3 BLACK ARROW
HALO
HALO
HALO 2

Only 1 of the titles will work when it is clicked on in the games list.
If I go to the "F" drive or anywhere else it only list the game folder 1 time. If I go to compex tools to delete the title from hard drive it only list it once. How can I delete the duplicate titles? I have deleted the games several times and reloaded them but the duplicate titles reappear. Sometimes when I delete the title from the hard drive the game above it on the list will then become duplicated. Is there a bug in the evox software that might cause this or is there a another place I need to try to delete the game from?

#2 G0rd0z1||a

G0rd0z1||a

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 20 January 2005 - 06:39 AM

The first thing that comes to mind is what did you use to put your games on the Hard drive? Because if you used PX loader and say DVD2Xbox one; PX loader puts the games in the PX loader folder and DVD2Xbox puts them in the games folder. If you for some reason used both on a couple of games, then I could see this causing this issue. There is also a chance that for some reason there is a specific line added to the evox.ini file listing the games. But you would have had to add it or some progam would have had to add it. Pretty sure it is not a bug with Evox.

#3 xout2

xout2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 07:56 AM

I have had this happen using Complex Tools, dvd2xbox, and ftp from a friends xbox. I figure there isn't a bug in evox. Just a bug in my evox.

#4 neosnightmare

neosnightmare

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 January 2005 - 12:00 PM

it also depends on the ripping location of the games. i would assume that if you for some reason had it install in E:/games in one and then F:/ in another it may give you this problem. i had this happen to me with THUG 2. but that was because i was testing out a app. its just a theory.

#5 xout2

xout2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:57 PM

All games are installed in the same folder. F/games

#6 tewy

tewy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:13 PM

i think its down to the demos on the disk they show up as a separate game

#7 xout2

xout2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:59 AM

That's not it because my buddy has the same setup as me and i ftp'd the game (Mercinaries) from his xbox to mine and he don't have a duplicate titles showing up on his xbox games list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users