• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shinjuu

Shinjuu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:57 PM

i just wanted to ask before i go out and spend money... i want a wireless keyboard with a built in mouse for use on my Xbox, i'm modchipped with Xecuter3 and have everything all set up, would use it for XBMC and Xbox-Linux. now, i found a keyboard/mouse combo that would be absolutely wonderful. here's a link to it:

http://www.cwol.com/...ards/sk7551.htm

now, most USB ones i've seen run a lot more expensive, and i like the features that one has, so i was wondering if i could use a PS/2 to USB adapter to make it work? like this for example:

http://www.tigerdire...CMP=OTC-BIZRATE

the only thing that worries me is that because there is only one USB port for those two devices, it won't be supported and i'll have wasted the money on it. considering i'm hard-pressed for funds right now, that's no good. would it work?

#2 Shinjuu

Shinjuu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 11:57 PM

bump... i really just wanna know if it'll work or not, and what i'll have to do to get it work, that's all.

#3 Shinjuu

Shinjuu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 01:08 PM

bumpity bump bump.

#4 Shinjuu

Shinjuu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:16 PM

bump...

#5 moksi

moksi

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:17 PM

yea i'd really like to know this too, if anyone noticed these keyboards look almost identical to the oldschool sony webtv plus keyboards, this would be excellent for me if it would hook up.

#6 Sord_Fish

Sord_Fish

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:34 PM

yes that ps/2 to usb adapter will work with xbox linux, i've used it on gentoox with no problems. not to sure about xbmc but i think it did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users