• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mikescott23

mikescott23

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 11:33 PM

Hey, i recently installed a spierchip on my friends xbox and then he fried it so he ordered another one and got a 1.1, at first glance the chip suckd ass and although there was a pic on spiderchip.com (not linked to the site) of wiring positions other people claimed to have it different ways and what not.

took me 7 bloody hours to get the cromwell up, and to do that i had to push down on the lpc, this chip sucks so what did i do, insulation tape!!!!!!!

i taped the bitch down so much it looked more like a tarantula when i was done, it still wouldnt cut it so i heald it down and flashed the bios, (pretty sketchy) anyway all is gud, the next day i ripped all the tape off and put it in hoping i could get a better installation, it booted first time, and seriously ive installed mods for a while and it seemed as if after flashing the bios it made better d0 connection than before. is it possible that spiderchip do not flash the cromwell aswell as cromwell flashes other bioses, that it could read better after flashing with another bios as now i can turn it upside down shake it around and it hasnt fragged since. crazy ay

good like spiderchippers i feel your pain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users