Hazex

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Xbox of course (lol)
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 21 January 2005 - 12:30 PM

Hi

When I checked this site out about the skins I saw 1 that I wanted, an Avalaunch skin and when I copy the skin to a cd where should I then put the skin from the cd into the xbox? which map?

I got an Executer 2.2 chip

#2 g81gaz

g81gaz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 01:44 PM

im sorry cant help myself: "WERE SHOULD THE SKIN BE" rotfl.gif

#3 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 21 January 2005 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE(Hazex @ Jan 21 2005, 09:01 PM)
When I checked this site out about the skins I saw 1 that I wanted, an Avalaunch skin and when I copy the skin to a cd where should I then put the skin from the cd into the xbox?

View Post

Just put them in their own folder, in the skins folder, in the media folder, of the Avalaunch folder.

This is covered in the Avalaunch forum (and can be found by noticing the word "skins" in the folder named "media." Search and ye shall find (and I mean in your FTP client... wink.gif).

QUOTE(g81gaz @ Jan 21 2005, 10:15 PM)
im sorry cant help myself:  "WERE SHOULD THE SKIN BE"  rotfl.gif

View Post

Nor can you punctuate nor spell it would seem. Nice post.

#4 g81gaz

g81gaz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE(Xombe @ Jan 21 2005, 02:45 PM)
Just put them in their own folder, in the skins folder, in the media folder, of the Avalaunch folder. 

This is covered in the Avalaunch forum (and can be found by noticing the word "skins" in the folder named "media."  Search and ye shall find (and I mean in your FTP client... wink.gif).

Nor can you punctuate nor spell it would seem.  Nice post.

View Post

Woa There MrXombe Tranquilo amigo,Woa Did U not NOTICE I actually Started with an apology Bcos i thought it was Funny Dont wana Be Rude just a J.O.K.E. I think U pointed me in the right place once or twice i wasnt trying to be cruel man just light hearted Humor sometimes its all good ya no! NOTICE again as 2 why i Never commented on his original question, if i offended Hazex then beerchug.gif Sorry Bro Xombe I know Wen u Think about it now U will realise i was only Joking beerchug.gif

#5 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • 10,198 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:03 PM

I'm not blunt, man. But if you've seen any of the posts Hazex has made in the recent days, you'd know he needs some straight, simple info.

Above and beyond that, I feel that you should never assume how you'll come off sounding, because you could be read dead wrong. This is a newbie forum, for the express purpose of helping newbies.

know Wen u Think about it now U will realise i just might have a point.

#6 g81gaz

g81gaz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:37 PM

YEAH A Newbie Forum but Wots Wrong With Light Hearted Humour From TIME 2 TIME Also did U NOTICE How I Never Insulted U which on the Flip Side Cant Be Said About U Now Can it, im not here to argue with U or Assume Anything i Simply Made An Observation & Do U wana Know WHY? Bcos I Can

#7 n3r0

n3r0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • Interests:FMX, Drumming

Posted 23 January 2005 - 04:59 PM

this went a little off topic very fast. and i might need to look back at the info that is or might be posted in here in a little bit because im burning EVOX to my cdrw right now, which means im going to have to know how to put the skin on a cd.

#8 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • 10,198 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 03:50 AM

Just put them in their individual folders, in a folder called skin on the CD, and put that in the folder that Evox is gets copied to (C:\ root or whatever).

Evox just looks in its root for a skin folder, and in that folder for folders containing a couple of jpegs and a skin.ini file.

Simple as that. Hope it helps (and that no one comes flaming you with light-hearted humor).

#9 g81gaz

g81gaz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE(Xombe @ Jan 24 2005, 03:21 AM)
Just put them in their individual folders, in a folder called skin on the CD, and put that in the folder that Evox is gets copied to (C:\ root or whatever).

Evox just looks in its root for a skin folder, and in that folder for folders containing a couple of jpegs and a skin.ini file.

Simple as that.  Hope it helps (and that no one comes flaming you with light-hearted humor).

View Post

Did U STILL NOT UNDERSTAND XOMBE??????????? FFS MAN PLZ GET A LIFE, LIKE I SAID LONG TIME AGO NOW. JOKE U NUTCASE UR NOW THE 1 FLAMIN MAN GIVE IT A REST MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users