Thuggalo420DL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 January 2005 - 12:02 AM

I removed UXE, or ltools, or something. I'm not really sure what I had installed. I couldn't get much help accually setting the exploit up, so I just did it myself. Anyway, I removed it and now Xbox Live doesn't work. I tried to reinstall it, from the gamesave, and it just resets the game. Anybody heard of this problem before? I at least want to get one or the other working, so I at least have something to do.

#2 eh.

eh.

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Location:exploit related treasure hunts; finds re. MAEEE, UDE2 + "UD-eh!" per UXE, UEEE, UDDEE, UDDAE & Ndure
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 January 2005 - 04:56 AM

How did you remove it, what was/is happening re. "now Xbox Live doesn't work" and at what point does "it just resets" (installing which gamesave, how) eh?

(I haven't checked to see if any of the answers are in your previous posts, maybe copy and paste them if they are eh...)
___
Edit: corrected game to gamesave.

Edited by eh., 22 January 2005 - 05:06 AM.

#3 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:01 AM

yeah, what kind of errors are you getting from live? and are you sure you uninstalled the exploit properly? if you try connecting to live with your exploit running, live will pick up the modded bios that it loads and ban you.

#4 JBNinja99

JBNinja99

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:04 AM

i have my box set up the same way. when i want to go on live i just uninstall the exploit through evox and when i want to put the mod back on i just reinstall it with MA.

be more specific if you can in how you uninstalled the hack and what error messages you are recieving when trying to access live.

#5 Thuggalo420DL

Thuggalo420DL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:23 AM

I fixed it. For some reason the hack changed my IP number. I installed/uninstalled it again, and it changed it again. Odd. Probobly good though, so I don't accidently sign onto Xbox Live.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users