mystikz2002

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 January 2005 - 06:37 AM

I know there are many threads and lists out there with instructions on how to install this. I have read them and am ready to install. However, I have a question about the "always on" method as that is what I am aiming to do. I know you hvae to ground BT with the LPC and not solder the LFRAME and cut the trace. Since I don't want to cut the trace on this motherboard (as it is not mine), I was wonderin gif I can ground BT with the LPC pad on the chip and then solder LFRAME to ground (a screwhole)? And have that boot with the "always on" method. Thanks in advance.

All in all, can I not cut the trace and solder LFRAME to ground along with BT on the LPC pad and have it boot "always on"?

#2 DJ_L3ThAL

DJ_L3ThAL

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 January 2005 - 07:36 AM

just cut the track, you can always replace it with a re-trace wire... im sure the owner doesnt care whats done as long as its reliable and working... true ?

#3 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,741 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 22 January 2005 - 08:40 AM

you shoudlnt have to cut the LFRAME trace, just ground LFRAME and BT and it should work

#4 mystikz2002

mystikz2002

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:22 AM

alright. Thanks for the reponses. I'm just gonna ground the LFrame like vader said

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users