• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grimsmith

Grimsmith

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 08:09 AM

When I enable game preview audio the sound quality isn't very good. When I play these same files on my PC or in MediaXMenu dash they sound fine. Is this because there is something wrong with my settings or is this a limitation of UnleashX? I really like UnleashX and would like to use it as my default dash but this really bugs me. Any thoughts?

#2 REZN8TED

REZN8TED

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:41 AM

LOL laugh.gif WOW you get audio? mad.gif That is funny as hell b/c mine doesn't even play any audio!!! Although now that I think of it it may be the skin perhaps, but I wouldn't imagine that is the problem.

#3 Grimsmith

Grimsmith

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:23 PM

I had a hard time figuring out how to get sound from my game previews but form reading posts and trying different things I figuered out that you first have to edit your skin.xml file in the line like this one:

<Preview EnableAudio="False" Top="123" Left="410" Width="140" Height="97" />

and change the "False" to "True" to look like this:

<Preview EnableAudio="True" Top="123" Left="410" Width="140" Height="97" />

and then you need to go to "Settings" menu in the dashboard, then "Sound and Audio" option, and then turn on "Play Music" (I have mine set to "Xbox") and "Enable" sound "Yes". For some reason you have to turn on music to get game preview sound. But after all that, I was very disapointed in the quality of the sound. Any input on this would be appreciated.

I'm using an Xecuter3 with 1959 bios if that makes a difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users