• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Purple Ninja

Purple Ninja

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 01:54 PM

Hi. I recently purcased Xbox machine in China. I now take home to Brasilia and power cable not fit in wall socket! How do i fix? Get a mod chip inside to make work machine? Changing wall power socket work aswell? Thanksing response.

Ninj. ph34r.gif

#2 SweBaztard-SmartXX

SweBaztard-SmartXX

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE(Purple Ninja @ Jan 22 2005, 02:25 PM)
Hi. I recently purcased Xbox machine in China. I now take home to Brasilia and power cable not fit in wall socket! How do i fix? Get a mod chip inside to make work machine? Changing wall power socket work aswell? Thanksing response.

Ninj. ph34r.gif

View Post

you need some sort of an adapter probably. check yer local electrionics store and ask them. bring the power cord to the xbox and show them. theyll help ya

#3 LoveHateTragedy

LoveHateTragedy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:13 PM

Or do it oldschool way. (Warning, dont do this unless you know what youre doing) find a cable that fits, and cut you xbox cable, find +, - and ground, attach the the two cables to each other, use some rubber tape, and voila.. done jester.gif

Edited by LoveHateTragedy, 22 January 2005 - 02:13 PM.

#4 Purple Ninja

Purple Ninja

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:13 PM

thanksing much for speedy response to me. What meaning you by electronic store i ask? Where to store them? Electrics. I call electrician man to come to my casa to llok and change wall socket power. he say ok to china, lots of money to do tho? You think good? Speed response again ok.

Ninj. ph34r.gif

#5 SweBaztard-SmartXX

SweBaztard-SmartXX

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE(Purple Ninja @ Jan 22 2005, 02:44 PM)
thanksing much for speedy response to me. What meaning you by electronic store i ask? Where to store them? Electrics. I call electrician man to come to my casa to llok and change wall socket power. he say ok to china, lots of money to do tho? You think good? Speed response again ok.

Ninj.  ph34r.gif

View Post

there should be an adapter that fits the cord.

#6 Purple Ninja

Purple Ninja

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:15 PM

Oldschool? Help. My scholol wont ally me to play with xbox there. Plus the school new. just built. Not old, ok! you understand. Much response speed you ok.

#7 LoveHateTragedy

LoveHateTragedy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:16 PM

Electronic store = The shop where you can buy Cords, Xboxes, Tv´s, all the electrical stuff. Go ask someone there.

#8 Purple Ninja

Purple Ninja

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:19 PM

No be rude! Please. shops. Do no shops here. Close shop in Rio. Long way. You can help. Meet with me Sao Paulo and we go yes? You near ok. Speed again.

Ninj. ph34r.gif

#9 LoveHateTragedy

LoveHateTragedy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:21 PM

Hehe, no sorry. i live in Europe.. the only thing i could make up is the Cord Cutting thing (please ask if you dont understand, as i see you´re not very good at english) or calling a technician to fix it for you, but that will cost you some money..

#10 Purple Ninja

Purple Ninja

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:30 PM

Thanksing. You make me ok. We discuss You can complete me. Call me and we fix this problema, becos no one else here nows what they are doing, but you. Call me ok. Speed again plese.

Ninj. ph34r.gif

#11 LoveHateTragedy

LoveHateTragedy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:34 PM

i dont know what im doing either.. im just trying the best i can.. i love to mess around with cords/wires and i have a lot of experience by that.

But you better go RING/call someone who knows what theyre doing. cutting your power supply will not do any good if you dont know what you are doing.. sorry..

#12 Purple Ninja

Purple Ninja

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:43 PM

i love your electric too, you now much lot of about cords and electricution, just need a cable fixed if you love to fix it for me. i live in sao paulo can we fix it togther?
thanking for help plese help.

Ninj ph34r.gif

#13 LoveHateTragedy

LoveHateTragedy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:48 PM

Understand this... im 15 years old, i do not intend to take a plane before i am like, 18 or something. UNDERSTAND ME AT THIS POINT, im not your electrician.. Some guy who is getting paid for doing it... an electrician.. call him... get him to your house.. i cannot come to you.. sorry for the inconvenience..

#14 Purple Ninja

Purple Ninja

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 07:37 PM

you mean, really mean you been YELLING AT ME, STOP YELLING MY FRICKIN EARS R HURTIN, i thought you would help but you just like other idiots... dont wanting to help... im cold, scared and dont know where else to turn!!!.... my machine will never work!!!!

ninj ph34r.gif

#15 mecusar

mecusar

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 07:45 PM

HAHAHA. just get on the internet and buy a power adapter. or a power converter if the elctricity is different. They make all kinds of travel power adapters.

EDIT: Another thing. you dont need a 15 year old flying two continents away to fix your power cable. Not only is that just a little bit sick and wrong, it will cost you a hell of a lot more to fly him there than it would to get your electrician buddy to come replace the outlet.

Edited by mecusar, 22 January 2005 - 07:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users