5 replies to this topic

#1 magical_muggle

magical_muggle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 23 January 2005 - 02:32 AM

Ok, i bought a premodded xbox online, v 1.2/1.3, x3 chip, 200 gig maxtor, thompson dvd, and clear blue case, everything else was stock. The problem is strange, this is why I am asking in a new topic. I installed the x3 bios on the 1 mb bank one, and cromwell on the other. i put avalaunch on the x3 bios, put on XBMC, and dvd2xbox, ripped KotOR, and than added some videos. I had eperrom protection disable and the hard drive unlocked. After trying to install gentoox on the cromwell, i put the gentoox loader bios on the 256 banks 5 and 8. I could not get Gentoox to install off of my cd-rw, and gave up on it for the time. I than was going to put halo on the hdd, but it auto-loaded in avalaunch. So i went ahead and played it for a while, but when it loaded the second level (the one where you start in the destroyed landing craft), it froze. I rest the system after about 3 minutes, and now the xbox wont work. ohmy.gif . Sometimes, it boots the flubber thing, loads the X3 rox my box symbol at the bottom of the screen, but won't launch avalaunch. if i power off than power on, it will turn on, turn off after about 2 seconds, turn on 5 seconds later, turn off after 2 seconds, and than turn on again 5 seconds later, but won't do anything but flash red and amber. If i leave the power off for a while, it will fire up again to the point of not loading avalaunch again, than do the power thing again. I can't seem to get any bios bank to intillize.If someone can help, please do!!!! mad.gif unsure.gif

Also, All programs/bios are the most current version available on #xbins as of 1/20/05

Edited by magical_muggle, 23 January 2005 - 02:40 AM.

#2 magical_muggle

magical_muggle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:56 AM

moving it up

#3 magical_muggle

magical_muggle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 05:59 AM

please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I checked all of the solder points, tried booting without the chip, everything, and now all it does is frag. I can't even get it to boot after sitting for a while without fragging........................please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 jameswalter

jameswalter

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,881 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 23 January 2005 - 06:05 AM

Possible overheating....check the fan.

AND NO BUMPING FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS.....NOT EVERY HOUR...READ THE FORUM RULES

Edited by jameswalter, 23 January 2005 - 06:06 AM.

#5 jonathan2007

jonathan2007

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 January 2005 - 06:14 AM

This page might be of some help. ohmy.gif

#6 magical_muggle

magical_muggle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:09 AM

I think it is a problem with the cd drive, because i got it to boot into X3 bios, but when i pushed eject, it reset and won't work. and as i said the proble started when i turned off the system when halo froze. Got any ideas?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users