Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:38 PM
My PC IDE cable is set to primary master.
My PC power connecter is hooked to the Xbox HDD.
The Xbox DVDROM IDE cable is unhooked and the yellow cable is hooked to the mainboard.
The Xbox IDE cable is loosened.
Xbox and PC are switched on simultaneously.
The green globule appears on the TV screen the fades out.
The Xbox HDD clicks 2-3 times.
Xbox IDE cable unhooked/PC IDE cable hooked in a flash.
Xbox is powered down/Xbox HDD is spinning.
My XBOXHDM/UXE ISO disk is booting.
Option 2 is selected.
A screen tells me that my HDD is still locked and would I like to go further.
I go further.
I choose option 2 to rebuild the c partition.
I get "invalid command!"
I poweroff and f&*k s&^t mother f^%ker puto shit!
Could someone tell me what went wrong? I loved her but she just wouldn't put out.
Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:30 AM
Posted 24 January 2005 - 02:19 AM
So If you have a friend with a modded box:
- Burn CDRW with evox and set it up correctly for your network!
- Connect FTP cable to the modded xbox!
- Open them up
- Place back to back
- Boot both boxes
- With no disc in drives (now the drive of the unmodded box will be unlocked)
- Put the IDE cable of the modded box into the drive of the unmodded box (both running ofcourse)
- Now start Flash FXP (or any other FTP client that works for you and conncect to the modded xbox!
- Copy the needed files (for example UXE and NKpatcher) to the C: make sure everything is correct and reboot!
Now if you done it right you have your xbox modded! Worked for me!
Edited by Roland1984, 24 January 2005 - 02:21 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users