bikehorn

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Interests:guitar, bass, classic rock, xbox, apple computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 24 January 2005 - 09:02 AM

I found this thing in the Gen 3b table of the modchip section, here on the scene.

I've had some rough experiences with cheapmods and so i presently do not install them for my customers...but this thing looks different.

you can't buy it in North America, it is only sold in europe but http://www.grmods.com seems to sell it in US dollars...so i would imagine they ship worldwide. the idea of quickly being able to replace the SST chip is appealing to me and it seems to cost the same as an Aladdin.

has anyone ever come across one of these things? http://www.x-elexis.com

#2 hippo

hippo

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 January 2005 - 01:55 PM

His site has a solicitation for donations to keep going. Are things that rough over there? Nobody would be encouraged to purchase from this guy because he uses poor english and buzz words that really don't relate to modding like 'safe hacking' and '3-d technology' and on and on. His site always looked 'okay' though I'm suprised he can't 'make it'. For some reason I personally find the guy totally annoying though. While I was developing my Life Support D0 replacement signal that guy was designing boards that uses 2 SST 49LF020's when it's nearly imposible to find one chip per board. I dunno where this cat is coming from. I think it's just his english makes him more obnoxious than people have a right to be I dunno.

#3 bikehorn

bikehorn

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Interests:guitar, bass, classic rock, xbox, apple computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:38 PM

you know, i don't think English is his first language....they are apparently based out of Greece.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users