#1 hogfan

hogfan

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 24 January 2005 - 07:12 PM

I've read almost every post here and nobody seems to have a final answer. What has to be done to get the Paris/Long Beach tracks to run properly on Xbox that is not using Xbox Live? I'm not looking to "Cheat on Live" or any of this other BS. I'm looking to intergrate these tracks and cars into my copy of PGR2 for multiplayer use. What has to be done to get the tracks & cars BOTH working and with no rendering/sky problems. I read something about a patched default.xbe etc. Is there a final solution on this, and if there is, why is it not up on Xbins like the DOAXBV hack? PGR2 DLC addon packs is a badass hack and if it has been made to work it should be shared. So basically, has this hack been successul or what? I've had the cars working, but never the tracks. I want to be able to play the Paris and Long Beach tracks, and I don't have Live, and never will. I just want this for multiplayer.

#2 hogfan

hogfan

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 January 2005 - 01:58 AM

Apparently nobody here can type? Was this project ever completed? I don't know why everything has to be such a big secret in this forum. I give and receive help in all the other forums here. From what I'm getting here I guess nobody ever got this to work. This IS in the gamehacking forum, so has anybody got the DLC Tracks to work without the rendering problems or what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users