6 replies to this topic

#1 checa

checa

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 06:49 AM

I got a bunch of Seagate and WD xbox HDs I took from xboxes I modded, so now I'm selling them. All of these HDs are unlocked and can be used in PCs (read the X-S tutorial)

$8 Western Digital 8gb HD
$10 Seagate 10gb HD (normal version)
$13 Seagate 10gb HD (slim version)

Shipping is $5 via USPS Priority Mail in the U.S. International shipping is $8. The HDs are shipped in a clam-shell container and with bubble wrap all around it. I accept Paypal, money orders, and check in U.S. currency ONLY. Email me at checa800@hotmail.com or PM me if you're interested.

If you want to check my reputation, i have a heatware account under the name "checa" and an ebay account under the name "cyber rodan". Here's some other stuff I'm selling if you're interested, I can combine shipping.

Seagate Barracuda 80gb HD I just got this after sending in my old HD to Seagate, so I assume this HD is new or recently refurbished. This is $35.

Fujifilm A205 2MP digital camera in excellent condition, uses xD card and 2 AA batteries. Features 3x optical zoom and 2.5x digital zoom. This is $65 (includes cable, 16mb card, stand)

Sapphire 3.5" USB 2.0 enclosure Very nice looking enclosure, I've been using it with the Seagate 80gb hd with no problems. This is $25.

$3 Diamond Viper V770U 32mb AGP card - VGA port only. These use the Nvidia TNT2 Ultra chipset. Has a little color distortion but it doesn't cause much problems in Windows XP. I think this is the old version of AGP (1x/2x), you shouldn't use it in motherboards that only support the newest AGP cards (4x/8x).

$3 Aitech Wavewatcher PCI TV Tuner - This tuner has s-video in, antenna-in, composite-in, line-in, and audio-out ports. Comes with CD and male-to-male audio cable to plug into the line-in of your soundcard. I have not tested these because I heard that the drivers only work on Windows 98, DO YOUR RESEARCH IF YOU BUY THIS.

$10 MS Sidewinder Steering Wheel + pedals – Brand new, never been opened, still in it’s original box. Uses a USB cable to connect to the PC. $15 shipping

$2 Vantec 60mm CPU fan. Took this from a heatsink I bought, hardly used. This thing can push a lot of air, so it’s pretty loud (around 40dba).

$15 ECS K7VTA3 v6.0 ATX Socket A motherboard – It’s basically brand new, only used once. This mobo uses the Via KT333 chipset and has USB 2.0, ATA133, integrated sound and integrated LAN. I used an Athlon XP2500+ to test it, it posted just fine. I ran Memtest86 using Mushkin PC2700 256mb ram for several hours—no problem at all.

$2 Labtec microphone – Has a stand that holds the mic.
$4 Labtec Cordless RF Keyboard and Mouse, $8 shipping
$5 Creative Infrared Receiver w/ remote control (serial port) - control any program using this receiver and a program called Girder! I can give you instructions on how to set it up.

$5 Pro EP031 Mini Turbo Shark 400-watt hand vacuum – Brand new, never used. Uses a washable filter, comes with crevice tool, brush, and flexible hose. Mine works well, I use it to clean corners of my room. Plugs into AC outlet and has a very long cord.
$4 D-link DI-701 1-port router – It works. I flashed it with the latest firmware too. There are actually two ports, one to plug the modem in, the other one to plug the PC or hub/switch in. Worked fine for me, but I upgraded to a wireless router.

$5 Benwin CLT3 2.1 Speakers, adult-owned, original box included.
$17 Time Crisis for Playstation w/ Guncon – excellent condition w/ original box.
$10 Tecnow Wireless 802.11b access point
$5 Faceless floppy drive

Shipping costs on these items varies for each item, just PM me and I'll figure out the price. I do combined shipping too.

#2 BlooGoo

BlooGoo

X-S Expert

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 January 2005 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE(checa @ Jan 25 2005, 11:20 PM)
$13 Seagate 10gb HD (slim version)
Seagate Barracuda 80gb HD I just got this after sending in my old HD to Seagate, so I assume this HD is new or recently refurbished.  This is $35.
Fujifilm A205 2MP digital camera in excellent condition, uses xD card and 2 AA batteries.  Features 3x optical zoom and 2.5x digital zoom.  This is $65 (includes cable, 16mb card, stand)
Sapphire 3.5" USB 2.0 enclosure Very nice looking enclosure, I've been using it with the Seagate 80gb hd with no problems.  This is $25.
$15 ECS K7VTA3 v6.0 ATX Socket A motherboard – It’s basically brand new, only used once. This mobo uses the Via KT333 chipset and has USB 2.0, ATA133, integrated sound and integrated LAN. I used an Athlon XP2500+ to test it, it posted just fine. I ran Memtest86 using Mushkin PC2700 256mb ram for several hours—no problem at all.
$4 Labtec Cordless RF Keyboard and Mouse, $8 shipping
$4 D-link DI-701 1-port router – It works. I flashed it with the latest firmware too. There are actually two ports, one to plug the modem in, the other one to plug the PC or hub/switch in. Worked fine for me, but I upgraded to a wireless router.
$5 Benwin CLT3 2.1 Speakers, adult-owned, original box included.
$10 Tecnow Wireless 802.11b access point

View Post

i'm interested. any pics?

#3 checa

checa

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:57 AM

yeah, ask what pics of what items you want and i'll post it.

#4 checa

checa

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 02:58 AM

bump

#5 WG2007

WG2007

X-S Enthusiast

• Members