• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dthec

dthec

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:45 AM

I have modded a few 1.1 box's and the 1.6 crystals using the exact same method that i am trying to use now but after putting on the mechassault save and the AUF save and inserting the AUF disk (as i have done many times before) i install like this............once the game saves have been transfered to the HDD. insert the 007 AUF original game and load
it.
once the game has loaded you go to the load saved game option and load the game save from the
HDD.

Now the LTools menu will appear.

once on the LTools menu all you will see is the AUF game on the right hand side of the screen
and on the left of the screen it will give info on the xbox.

now it has loaded press the red button (cool.gif and it will give you some options then follow this
install guide...

uxe menu
uxe install
press green
press green install pbl metoo
press blue for evox 8
press green install mxm
press green for generic fonts
press red for no duelboot

Now wait for the light on the front of the box to start flashing DONT TURN XBOX OFF UNTILL THEN.
if you mod yourself then you understand what that means. problem now is that once the instal is complete i turn off the xbox and turn it back on again but i get the original ms dash and it wont accept any unsigned games. THIS is a new prob for me it hasnt happend b4 so im stuck. it will only load the ltools when the AUF game is in the drive but if i take it out all i get is MSdash ive tried copying the files exactly from another already modded box and ftping them into the problem box but im still getting the same results.......
1 other thing i have looked into the problem xbox via ftp with the AUF game in and noticed that the dashboard folder isnt in there anywhere but it is on the other modded box.
i would really appreciate some help with this guys.

#2 RiceCake

RiceCake

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:Wait, what the hell?<br />Your interested in what I do?<br />None of your damn buisness!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:04 PM

Are you sure you hit UXE install? SOunds like it wasn't put in properly. Or at all for that matter.

If all else fails you could always try for a manual install of UXE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users