• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 utility_hawk

utility_hawk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:38 AM

I finally installed my Xecuter 3 chip today. Now, after holding power button for >1sec, and booting the xbox without the chip enabled, I cannot connect to xbox live. When I do the trouble shooter, it says that the network gateway could not be reached, and to verify the IP addresses. I need help, because I play live regularly.

#2 jonrees69

jonrees69

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Interests:Crystal Xbox/Blue LED crystal ring/V1.0/X3/250gb/EvoX/dvd2xbox/xbmc<br />Chip Fitter-www.purepc.co.uk<br />
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:01 AM

Did you use LIVE before you installed the chip?
Did you upgrade the hdd WITH the chip install ?

J

#3 utility_hawk

utility_hawk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 11:18 PM

I feel stupid now because I discovered that there was a setting under the X3 settings that blocked xbox live. I knew it had this feature, but I thought it only affected xbox live when the chip was enabled. Thanks for trying to help though. biggrin.gif

#4 talon32779

talon32779

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 31 January 2005 - 11:59 PM

the X3 does only block XBOX Live while the modchip is enabled.

your problem is a network/settings problem

#5 utility_hawk

utility_hawk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 01:19 AM

Well I guess it was just a coincidince that after I turned the setting off it worked. Now that I try to get on today, it won't let me, and is saying the same problem, after the setting is disabled. So I guess the case is re-opened. To answer previous questions, yes I play live before I got the chip, and no I did not even mess with my hdd.

#6 extreme22

extreme22

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 February 2005 - 02:25 AM

the way i see it is X-ecuter3 is the easy mod to install there s no right way or worng way the team and xbox-scene has made the best installs so ur answer it is there way. well teamx u rock even for a newbee u made it easy for us mod lovers
thanks for the bottom of my heart all we need now is xbox2 to be craced open and mod the hell out " IT'S ALIVE HAY HAY muhaha.gif

#7 nsspeak

nsspeak

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 01 February 2005 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE(extreme22 @ Jan 31 2005, 03:31 PM)
the way i see it is X-ecuter3 is the easy mod to install there s no right way or worng way the team and xbox-scene has made the best installs so ur answer it is there way. well teamx u rock even for a newbee u made it easy for us mod lovers
thanks for the bottom of my heart all we need now is xbox2 to be craced open and mod the hell out " IT'S ALIVE HAY HAY  muhaha.gif

View Post

what the fuck are you talking about? This isn't the xecuter competition, and your lucky it's not a grammar competition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users