4 replies to this topic

#1 2sweet4u

2sweet4u

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:05 AM

sorry for double post i just thought I might get more answers here and i dont know how to move my thread? (is it possible?)

Everything was working fine, but I just opened up my xbox to attatch the xternal led module, but now, when i turn o nthe xbox the external led flashes (which leads me to believe the mod chip is connected right) but it boots to the regular xbox dash instead of the xenium os.. what could cause this?

#2 ItchyB

ItchyB

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:09 AM

Are you using the eject button to power up? if so make sure you didnt dislodge the D0 when you installed the led.

#3 2sweet4u

2sweet4u

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:11 AM

i tried with the eject button, by the way i just opened up my xbox and i turned it on again and it says service required, but could that be because of the hard drive and dvd being disconnected

#4 2sweet4u

2sweet4u

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:15 AM

Ok, now, when I turn it on, it stays lit up red, but now im getting the serivce error

edit:

Ok, now i can get to the MS dashboaed again and the chip is a constant RED led, but i still cant get into the xenium os and everything SEEMS fine

(the D0)

Edited by 2sweet4u, 31 January 2005 - 05:21 AM.

#5 2sweet4u

2sweet4u

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:31 AM

Too late to edit but I got it, apparently I loosened the solderless adapter because when I moved it around it started working again. Thought I fried my chip *phew*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users