Photo

Unelashx Gamepad 'hotbuutons'? How To Use?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Apharmd Battler

Apharmd Battler

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 03:47 PM

I can't seem to find a manual for UnleashX. Everything is pretty straightforward. I notice that you can set up 'hotkeys/buttons' via the Gamepad/IRRemote option in the 'Settings' menu. I set up my black and white buttons for my EvoX and Avalaunch .xbe files. I just can't figure out how to execute these shortcuts in the UnleashX dash. Does anyone know how to use the gamepad shortcuts in UnleashX?

#2 pepsik

pepsik

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE(Apharmd Battler @ Feb 1 2005, 02:53 PM)
I can't seem to find a manual for UnleashX. Everything is pretty straightforward. I notice that you can set up 'hotkeys/buttons' via the Gamepad/IRRemote option in the 'Settings' menu. I set up my black and white buttons for my EvoX and Avalaunch .xbe files. I just can't figure out how to execute these shortcuts in the UnleashX dash. Does anyone know how to use the gamepad shortcuts in UnleashX?

View Post

the hotkeys work when the system is booting up, so you reboot the system and hold down "black" and whatever is assigned to "black" will launch. HTH

#3 Kthulu

Kthulu

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:18 PM

pepsik is correct about the gamepad buttons.

the remote buttons work the way you were originally thinking though...after boot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users