• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rooble

Rooble

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:16 PM

Ok well, im not sure if this even somewhat true, or just another hoax floating about the net as normal. But last night i was browsing the net for PGR2 stuff, and i stumbled across a forum with some guy talking about a fellow racer he played, that was from MS and was testing a McLaren. Ok it sounded like bullshit, and with all the flames this guy got.. Ok so i left that and didnt think much of it. Untill today, my freind who is new to xbox modding, decided to open up his WarezP2P client (i think thats what he uses), and searched for modded/tweaked PGR2 cars.. he then told me about a mclaren prototype showing up, with the size of 1.1GIG?! blink.gif i didnt even mention the mclaren to him, so it kinda shocked me. Just wondering anyone heard anything about this or what? it sounds like bawlawx ph34r.gif i know, and its fucking huge for a even for a single car. wink.gif

#2 EverReadyEverWil

EverReadyEverWil

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 February 2005 - 05:31 AM

If u played some one in PGR2 and didnt have the car model that the person is driving you cannot see it. sounds like BS

#3 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Interests:Pet my Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:39 PM

There's no McLaren in the game originally or with the content downloads. The only possible way to have a McLaren in the game is if someone at Bizarre added one and made it public - which is highly unlikely...

He's flamed for a reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users