#1 Zeosstud

Zeosstud

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 08:55 PM

Hello,
Myself and a few other Real Script Writers have been working on a script for a few weeks and its not getting any better. Basically the script gets a list of your music playlists, creates a selection box with the playlists in it and allows you to choose which one to load, then the list is shuffled and played. It also has a feature that counts down from 10 to 0, if there is no user input it selects a default playlist, shuffles and plays it. Either way, once the music is playing its supposed to close the window and return to the XBMC Main Screen.

This script is designed to be called from an autoexec.py and it works great, the first time you run it. If however you stop playing music and go play a game or whatever and then softboot to get out of the game, xbox might lock up. It might work fine then if you load the script and make a selection, it might load, or it might wait 30 seconds then load. If you try to use your controller to shut down your xbox, it might work, or it might lock up. This happens on at least 4 different xbox's of various builds and various mod chips.

It is the general consenses that the count down thread is not exiting properly and goofing everything up. Anyone know if this is some sort of known problem? Is python threading causing issues with anything else?? I have been running all my testing on the 1-15 CVS Build. Could REALLY use some input on this issue.

Zeosstud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users