nmajin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 February 2005 - 05:03 AM

After successfully installing my x3 i did exactly what the tutorials said and flashed with the 1 mb x3 config live bios on banks 1-4 and then i flashed banks 5-8 with an x2 4983 1 mb bios and when i set the dip switches to boot my x2 bios it just kept rebooting and now i cant even get my x3 config live working...my xbox just keep trying to load x2 4983 and reboots at the XBOX splash screen...anyone knows whats wrong?? Or how i can fix this?...i never ran into sad.gif such problems like this with other chips

#2 nmajin

nmajin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 05:47 AM

here is my status: i have the 1 mb X3_1959 on banks 1-4 and it boots perfectttt...but why the hell when i flash with any other bios it reboots that bios on the splash screen?? i tried evox m8 and x2 4983....ive spent waistless hours trying to figure this out...my chip is soldered perfect but why does it reboot all the other bios?

if someone knows pleasee help me...i got 2 v 1.0 xbox's with this x3 final chip and they both do the same thing...so i know something weird is going on

#3 nmajin

nmajin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:35 AM

nv i got it working...if anyone runs into this error contact me since it seems like no one has ever heard about it huh.gif

#4 msklazyace

msklazyace

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Xboxes (modded of course!!)<br />Music (loud!)<br />Movies (funny)<br />Girls (HOT)<br />Cars (FAST)<br />Other crap.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:01 PM

How did you fix it?? It's good to post how you fixed your porblem for future reference!

Thanks

msklazyace

#5 nmajin

nmajin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:16 PM

for some reason the x3 bios/x3 chip needed all the contents of the original hard drive...so once i did that the bios was not rebooting...however i wake up today, plug in my hard drive (mine meaning from my modded tsop xbox with only the UIX dash on the C) and it boots fine?!? last night it didnt and i swear nothing has changed. Im glad it works but im a lil disappointed that the first time i deal with the x3 i waisted 7 hours figuring out something that i still dont even know why it rebooted like that...weird stuff...

just to be on the safe side completely copy the C and E from the old hard drive and then put ur dash on...when i did this it fixed the problem but when i copied just my evox/UIX/ava dash on without the other contents of C (from the original hdd) then the bios kept rebooting

WEIRD lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users