31 replies to this topic

#1 w00t

w00t

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 12:32 AM

well, im gonna be starting a xbox project soon/today. i plan for the box to be all white and have red leds and cc's. im probly gonna start the dvd/hd window today or tomrow and will post pics as progress continues. i already have the design for the window drawn out all i have to do now is cut it.

Edited by w00t, 06 February 2005 - 12:33 AM.

#2 cleary

cleary

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 12:33 AM

sounds good biggrin.gif can't wait to see it tongue.gif

#3 w00t

w00t

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 12:34 AM

how do u post images? lol

#4 SpookieStylez

SpookieStylez

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 February 2005 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE(w00t @ Feb 5 2005, 05:40 PM)
how do u post images? lol

View Post

go to a website that allows you to host images...like photobucket.....sign up...then upload the pics.....then when your looking through your album...they're are 3 boxes of text under each pic....just copy the stuff from the [IMG] box and paste it in your post.......

If you still cant get it to work ....PM me and Ill host the images for you for a few days!!

sS

#5 w00t

w00t

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 01:10 AM

ok, thx. i started cutting the window like 10 min ago and the batt died on the dremal so im gonna continue tomrow. it is harder then i thought.lol sad.gif ill get some pics when im done

#6 Unseen Shadow

Unseen Shadow

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 01:58 AM

battery powered dremmel = BOOOOO

.....actually im in no position to say that as i dont even own a dremel....but...still..coredless dremels are no good..

#7 w00t

w00t

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 02:04 AM

ya, i feel the same way, but sence im only 13 y/o i cant rele do anything about it cause im not going out and buying a new 1. lmao

#8 xp-power

xp-power

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  • Interests:My Sexy Charlotte :p and of course Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 06 February 2005 - 02:04 AM

batterie only last about 10 min dont it

#9 w00t

w00t

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 02:09 AM

hell ya, i had like half of my FIRST window done and the fuking thing died on me. its ben charging for like 1 hr and 15 min so i got like 1 hr and 45 min to go before im gonna try to finish it. but i didnt buy it so idc

#10 Unseen Shadow

Unseen Shadow

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 03:00 AM

one time i saw a guy do a really nice window with a surgical saw......i wont specify how he did that one...needless to say he lost his posistion at that institution shortly after someone found thier diamond saw blade with darkgreen/black plastic on it.

sorry...thats not relavent....i just had to add it tho....its good to see that w00t is growing out of his noob diaper rather fast....dont spazz dude....but u gotta agree with me on this one...as its a compliment. Just a pointer...dont post about what your going to do...post when you have done it...or post diagrams as to what its going to look like before hand...personally it doesnt affect me if someone doesn't actually carry thru with thier project...unless its something that could revolutionize the scene.....hmm....hint hint...how the xifi's comin boyz?..anywho..dont forget to post pics when ur done.....and just in advance...go buy some sandpaper probably some pretty fine grit...as well as some hella fine grit like...1800 wetsand....so make your xbox all ready for its paint it will get after

#11 w00t

w00t

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 03:04 AM

well, thx for all the info so far. im gonna go and see if i can fiish most of it in like 20 min, will try to post pics when im done. and that story u just bout the surgical saw. that made me laugh rele hard rotfl.gif

Edited by w00t, 06 February 2005 - 03:08 AM.

#12 SpookieStylez

SpookieStylez

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 February 2005 - 03:05 AM

I know that i only payed like $70 for a 395pro and some accessories(cord model)
A buddy of mine had a cordless model that i thought was cool untill the battery died after only 10 minutes mad.gif

since your only 13...when your 14th rolls around thats what id be asking for my birthday!!
good luck anyway and lmk about those pics

sS

#13 Unseen Shadow

Unseen Shadow

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 03:11 AM

surgical straw eh....wow i need some of that....get a surgical straw implanted and hooked up to a redbull factory for those all nighters....speaking of which i shoudl get off of the forums and on to my history terminology.....and just for the hell of it...ur mis-spelling of surgical saw as surgical straw was quite the good one...and Spookie is right.....even tho i dont have my own dremel right now....cuz my one broke...stupid clutch bit release thing stopped working...it was awesome...it was cordred but it had this adapter so u didnt have to hold the entire dremel machine....kinda like an extension cord for the bit....i think ill go to capital iron when they have one on sale for 30CAD....and that way if it dies...not a biggy....

#14 w00t

w00t

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 03:12 AM

also, sS

hows ur box coming along.or is it finished already.lol

#15 w00t

w00t

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 03:15 AM

my grandpa has a really nice corded dremal wit the expainshion cable thing and a foot pedel and all these accesories. its kkool but he lives in a nother state. like 4 hrrs away sad.gif laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users