Savejonas

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 February 2005 - 05:27 AM

I have very little hope for this motherboard, but before I sell it for parts, I wanted to see if anyone knew of anything I could do for it. I've got a 1.4 mb with a TSOP flash. While I was installing some leds a couple weeks ago, one of the led's legs which was hooked to the +5 volt wire happened to touch the shielding. At first the box would cut on a couple times and randomly frag. Of course 30 minutes later the box will only frag. I'm not a pro with the mb so I'm not sure what may have been affected, but would anyone else have a suggestion or purhaps a nice eulogy?

#2 Chronic Mitosis

Chronic Mitosis

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 10:41 AM

Damn, I think you just explained why my other box won't work. I didn't solder anything after the tsop, but I think a part of the mobo might have touched the shielding during some point. After months of fun, it gave me an error 09, after a brief error 06 and a bit of taking my box apart. Still get an error 07 or 09 with different jumper settings. What exactly do you mean by fragging?

#3 FallsInc

FallsInc

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 February 2005 - 11:32 AM

yeah the mobo sounds trashed... dont know what to tell ya.

for the second guy, the hard drive is screwed... try using an new unlocked HD (or the original one.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users