X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:ummmmm Video Games?
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 February 2005 - 06:37 PM

So I modded my brothers xbox a year ago and he has had nothing but strange software relate problems ever since. I know I did everything right but as we all know this shit happens to everyone from time to time. He called me last night cause he had somehow f'd up his MS dash so I told him about the trick to run the dashupdate.xbe on a live enabled game to replace it, I have done it b4 and know it works. Well, he did that but know he lost his Evox dash with chip on and it wont read any backed up games or do anything. It now only loads to the MS dash w/chip on. How can I fix this problem w/o removing and reflashing chip?? He has never messed w/ that stuff so How can he now get accesss to his 120 gig HDD and play his games. I have trouble shooted him on the phone as best I could so I know now call to the xbox gods for some advice. There must be a way to easily fix this, as the MS dash somhow rewrote the EVOX dash and now wont play unsigned code. Any advice?? huh.gif Btw he has a 1.2 box w/2. somthing chip cant remember.

Edited by nightwulf28, 09 February 2005 - 06:44 PM.

#2 talon32779

talon32779

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 February 2005 - 07:14 PM

the only way that the XBOX would not run unsigned code is if the modchip was disabled or not running a hacked bios (x2 or evox)

he needs to burn an autoinstaller or a bootable dashboard media

http://www.teamxecut...om/qwixnero.htm

Edited by talon32779, 09 February 2005 - 07:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users