QUOTE(ether99 @ Feb 18 2005, 12:11 PM)
TSR Mode - WORKS
For Evox users, just follow these easy steps.
1) Go into you Settings tab on the Evox Dashboard and find the option for TSR. Set this to Debug (Not normal unlike many thought) Save, restart evox and then open Kotor 2.
2) get to the part right before you access the terminal that opens the administration level before the cut scene and save.
3) In Internet Explorer type "Telnet:100.100.100.100". The 100's are obviously for your xboxs ip.
4) Then type in the new window that poped up "FR" but do not hit enter. You are doing this to get ready for a quick shot.
5) Now do the whole terminal thing and right as T3 gets zapped and the screen starts to fade, hit ENTER on your keyboard. You xbox should freeze.
6) Next on telnet just type "UF" for un freeze and the game should continue on and autosave and load the next part.
Your timing is all important as for the window of opertunity is short. If it dosent work, go back and try again. Took me 2 trys for this.
had to add to that a litle because i could not get the timeing right.
if your like me and cant get that perfect freeze, do this.
as soon as the droid gets zaped, it FR enter. then UF enter follwed by a verry fast FR enter again. keep doing that until the game auto saves and reloads.
Cheif, the ini thing didnt work for me either.
i deleted all cach turned off igr and everything.my ini looked like this
but it would not work at all.
i'm runing a 1.4 with a smartxx v2 with a x2 bios.
it looked like it should work. but it just wouldnt listen to reson.
Edited by thesideinguy, 29 May 2005 - 08:24 AM.