xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 11 February 2005 - 01:55 AM

ip dns and everything is working. but it says live not found.

my other 3 systems work, however this system doesnt. and i need it for a lan party soon, cause we are going live

#2 Bjodom

Bjodom

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 06:16 AM

Well first you have to give us more detail. Did it ever work? Did you put a new eeprom in there or new harddrive?

I had this same problems and nobody was able to figure it out but then I finally did.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=353386

See if my problem was similar to yours. I put in there how I got mine working too so hopefully that will help.

You can always call live help support, just make sure you don't tell them anything that would make them think you have a mod chip or they might not help you.

#3 bigdawg10163

bigdawg10163

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:49 AM

i am on the same boat...new hdd new eeprom but it cant connect to live....my other eeprom that got banned and other hdd had no problems

#4 bigdawg10163

bigdawg10163

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 08:56 AM

i got a new eeprom and a new stock xbox hdd.....i updated the xbox with the new eeprom and tried to connect to live....in troubleshooting all is fine till the end where it tells me it cant connect to live....i remember the last time i got banned and i updated my eeprom all my settings when back to default and my serial number was all zeros...now my video settings are widescreen and the time zone is already set to another that isnt my own when i put this new eeprom in...i also tried using the banned hdd and banned eeprom from before and when i try to log in to live it gives me the modified xbox message which i guess means it logged onto live...anyway if someone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated...thanx

#5 bigdawg10163

bigdawg10163

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:21 PM

come on someone gotta have an answer...

#6 Bjodom

Bjodom

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 01:52 AM

Did you guys read my threads?

First, get your orignal eeprom and open it up with liveinfo(PC)and look at your dvd kit and region and write them down. Then open up your new eeprom and change those settings to what your orignal had(dvd kit zone and region)and save it.

Second, get eeprommagice(somthing like that)to flash your eeprom. I know you'll probably think this won't work but keep in mind that when I flashed my original eeprom it worked with configmagic but never did with my newer eeproms. It only worked when I used eeprommagic to flash my eeprom.

After that, you just need to recover your account. If you didn't remember everything exactly, don't guess to much or you will have to wait an hour until you can try again for security reasons.

I don't know if this will work for you but its worth a try.

#7 bigdawg10163

bigdawg10163

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 03:37 AM

its a no go on my end.....

#8 tommot82ommot82

tommot82ommot82

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 03:50 AM

please advise, i recently biught a brand new 1.6 xbox modded with a xenium ice. I didnt do the mod myself (cos i cant solder for sh..),

Anyway i got the guy to stick a 120Gb hdd upgrade in for me, and he told me that he had altered the HDD key to atch the original drive (and therefore the eeprom).

BUT I CANNOT CONNECT to xbl????

same problem as everyone else, "XBlive not found" .

I am not banned, and neither the HDD or the xbox had been on XBL before. so why wouldnt this connect???

i am a bit of a noob and dont really know what i am doing. How do i check to see if the HDD key registered with the eeprom is infact the same key the NEW hdd???

#9 Bjodom

Bjodom

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:36 PM

"he told me that he had altered the HDD key to atch the original drive (and therefore the eeprom)."

Well through my reading I thought I remember people saying you can't alter the hdd to match the eeprom. And that would also defeat the purpose of having to buy a new eeprom if you can just change the hdd key. Anybody else confirm this?

If this is true I would go with buying a new eeprom to see if that would help.

#10 bigdawg10163

bigdawg10163

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:46 PM

just an update...got a new eeprom and i am back on live...for how long i dont know...

#11 xenonmodz

xenonmodz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 February 2005 - 05:01 PM

I had the same issue with mine, switched eeproms and I was good to go but then once again got banned

#12 bigdawg10163

bigdawg10163

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 06:16 PM

did u use a stock hdd with nothing but what is orinigally on there....cuz if gamertags are flagged and u have one single file that doesnt belong then your in trouble

#13 Bjodom

Bjodom

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:21 AM

I had three live accounts on my xbox and transferred all of them over with evox files and all that on c: and still not banned. So for me I'm thinking they don't do anything with your gamertag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users