• Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 February 2005 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE(taterg @ Feb 12 2005, 01:52 AM)
after chip install hard drive not reconized

View Post

Which Hard Drive? Have you installed a new one, or is the original one not recognised?

Which Bios are you using, which chip did you install, what model XBox do you have?

#3 taterg

taterg

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE(Spice Guy @ Feb 12 2005, 05:47 AM)
Which Hard Drive?  Have you installed a new one, or is the original one not recognised?

Which Bios are you using, which chip did you install, what model XBox do you have?

View Post

xbox v1.0
x-bit 1.5
bios m8plus
with the mod chip can i put a new hard drive in with out coping any thing off of the old hard drive

#4 Spice Guy

Spice Guy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE(taterg @ Feb 12 2005, 06:38 PM)
xbox v1.0
x-bit 1.5
bios m8plus
with the mod chip can i put a new hard drive in with out coping any thing off of the old hard drive

View Post

Yes, with this modchip you can put a new hard drive in, but its the actual bios that allows for the new Hard Drive, not the actual chip. Still, you will need some stuff off the original drive. You will need all the dashboard stuff from the C: drive.
It will be up to you how you put it on, most people use Slayers EvoX Installer v26.

You will also need to modify your bios to allow you to use different size hard drives enabling you to go past the 137 GB limit. EV Tool for M8 Bios and XB Tool for all others.

As you have a v10 XBox i would recommend the Exectuer 2 v4981.67 Bios, has a lot of good features and is easily moddable for different colour flubbers/power button/Xlogo and Text.

Edited by Spice Guy, 13 February 2005 - 11:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users