#1 adrak

adrak

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 February 2005 - 12:23 AM

Does any one know a good way to form and fasten el wire around the X on the case?

#2 thecheat

thecheat

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 13 February 2005 - 03:58 AM

it really depends. i did mine any my brothers with just hot glue. but with a clear case if you ever want to move the el wire (which you will) then you have to get a knife and cut out all of the hot glue or else you will be able to see spots of it and its not pretty. i just really dont like el wire b/c its not bright. but im not u. so enjoy

tc

#3 Textbook

Textbook

X-S Hacker

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts
  • Interests:Xbox and Computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 February 2005 - 09:12 PM

I drilled holes in my case to get the el wire to stay on the case. I tried the glue thing at first, but it doesn't really stick all that well. I just drilled two holes right next to each other and strung the wire through. It doesn't move, theres no globs of glue, but now you have holes in your case. Holes don't really matter if you keep the el wire in. If you take it out, it doesn't look all that great. It's up to you.

#4 thecheat

thecheat

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 13 February 2005 - 09:17 PM

the thing is el wire is pretty cool but it does get in the way of mods. like if you want to paint a case you have to take it out then put it back in. i kept mine for about a month then it just got old

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users