Photo

Which Installer Do You Prefer?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Which UnleashX installer do you think is the best?

Which UnleashX installer do you think is the best?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 r00t

r00t

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 February 2005 - 03:40 PM

I'm getting ready to start from scratch with UnleashX, and am looking at the different installer options I have available. It looks like the two biggest are BoA and Exusers. I'd love to get some opinions on which is a better choice for me. Up to this point I've always used Slayer's install cd and then immediately switched the dash over to MXM. But I've decided to give UnleashX a shot. If you chose other, please tell me what installer you're voting for. Thanks a bunch guys smile.gif

#2 rdeal

rdeal

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 05:28 PM

why use a installer at all it take 5secs to install UX and its as easy as breathing

#3 franklin1

franklin1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 13 February 2005 - 05:46 PM

I agree with rdeal. If you can FTP to your Xbox, then you only have to transfer the UnleashX files and set it as your primary dashboard and you're set. You can get all the apps you want from the usual places, and install only those you use. If you know even a little bit about computers, doing it manually will be much less of a pain than using an autoinstaller.

#4 c0rderr0y

c0rderr0y

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 February 2005 - 10:45 PM

yeah i didnt use an installer either plus if you install if you self you kno how it works

#5 deakphreak

deakphreak

Ting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,432 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:56 PM

I use an installer for doing installs for people, i made it myself and it will format their drive, and save their gamesaves and put them back on after formating. The it copies over all the apps and stuff along with unleash x and a pre configured config file. I like it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users