what does everyone else reckon

#2 _SCaRfaCe

_SCaRfaCe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 01:52 PM

dude the ending sucked... ooooooo they *** ****... at least at the end of the first one.... Revan was parading (light side). Other than that... great game.

#3 Mizard

Mizard

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 February 2005 - 05:25 PM

Yeah, KOTOR2 Sucked at the end. KOTOR 1 rocked at the end (dark side) When Revan came back and destoyed the republic, and what is with the planet at the end of KOTOR2? uhh.gif

#4 X2Gamer

X2Gamer

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:18 AM

KOTOR2 edning was to open ended. I mean what happened to the ebon hawk and how exactly could Mira has gotten off that planet. What's up with Kreia just dying like that and Sion and Nilhlis were so weak. THe game kind of fell apart in terms of stroy at the end. The firswt kotor was way better and more story driven like how revan and malik fought and how bastilla was a potentail love interst that allowed you to get attached to her.

#5 Mizard

Mizard

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE(X2Gamer @ Feb 28 2005, 02:24 AM)
KOTOR2 edning was to open ended. I mean what happened to the ebon hawk and how exactly could Mira has gotten off that planet. What's up with Kreia just dying like that and Sion and Nilhlis were so weak. THe game kind of fell apart in terms of stroy at the end. The firswt kotor was way better and more story driven like how revan and malik fought and how bastilla was a potentail love interst that allowed you to get attached to her.

View Post

Yeah i am agreeing with everythingX2Gamer says, except bastila didnt get attached to me in a love interest..so we are all saying kotor2 sucked,,i am! ..Nilhlis was not even the main boss..why was he ven put on the front cover of the xbox game thingy!!!!!....and also agreeing whit the bastila love thingecxept on the dark side when she sides with you to rule the universe...and sion was a little ahrd when you try to kill him cause he gets up how many times 3 or 4 times....how bout KOTOR3!!!!!!!!!! cussing.gif

Edited by Mizard, 01 March 2005 - 02:18 AM.

#6 DoubleDown01

DoubleDown01

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 07:31 AM

The ending was so bad...I reloaded the ending 4 times to pick the 4 different things you could tell Keira and after everyone you just flew away....so fucting lame....who ever wrote this shit was a sorry sob. Havnt played KoTOR 1 but it sounds like I should. The game play for this one was awsome, i liked how u could customize everything. I couldnt seem to get Atton or Mira or the Deciplpe or Bau Dor to become jedis i dont know why. The darth with the mask was way to easy it was pathetic. Sion was way to easy. And Keira was pathetic for a last guy. the sith in the temple were harder then her. So overall i think it sucked, But i want to play the first one and poss the 3rd smile.gif

#7 xphire

xphire

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 08 May 2005 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE(X2Gamer @ Feb 28 2005, 02:24 AM)

View Post

I have to agree with you and ask the same questions. Especially how the Ebon Hawk was mangled to all hell and at the end it was in perfect shape again in less than a (couple hour's?) time.

Speaking of Bastila and the love interest... She was hot and I started falling in love with her myself. I would have brought her home to mom. sad.gif

#8 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 June 2005 - 05:08 PM

I think we were all expecting a little too much after the first Kotor. I mean, the story does not even compare. The characters were definitely more fun the second time around (Not having Carth whining all the time is a big plus - but he turns to an admiral?!?!? I guess you have to be a little B*tch to be a big republic general)

I think on the third Kotor (if there's gonna be one) the game should continue on from the last one. Start as a Jedi with everyone on your party already there, and as you go from one planet to another, you can either ditch your existing party members for new ones (I would love to get rid of Atton) or maybe if they don't agree with your alignment, they can revolt against you and you can kill all of them. I don't know, just a thought.

But overall, I say Kotor 2 is a better game "fundamentally" than the first one. But c'mon, the story wasn't even close...Plus Bastilla is the hottest woman in Star Wars, period!

#9 xphire

xphire

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 07 June 2005 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE(darth_turtur @ Jun 7 2005, 12:19 PM)
I think we were all expecting a little too much after the first Kotor.  I mean, the story does not even compare.  The characters were definitely more fun the second time around (Not having Carth whining all the time is a big plus - but he turns to an admiral?!?!? I guess you have to be a little B*tch to be a big republic general)

I agree that the charactors were more fun... they were much more involved and detailed. Plus all the new skills and powers ruled. Though, I thought the game was way too easy. All those extra powers made the game insanely easy.

I think on the third Kotor (if there's gonna be one) the game should continue on from the last one.  Start as a Jedi with everyone on your party already there, and as you go from one planet to another, you can either ditch your existing party members for new ones (I would love to get rid of Atton) or maybe if they don't agree with your alignment, they can revolt against you and you can kill all of them.  I don't know, just a thought.

That'd be intersting.

But overall, I say Kotor 2 is a better game "fundamentally" than the first one.  But c'mon, the story wasn't even close...Plus Bastilla is the hottest woman in Star Wars, period!

View Post

Charactors were well developed, yes but the story line BLEW. It was so incredibly boring. Only thing that gave excitement was all the new powers and the hot female charactors that joined your group. I mean, the gameplay was awesome but they needed better story line. That's what ultimately kept me going full steam on KotOR was finding out the next bits and peices of the story.

#10 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 09:09 PM

Well, I was just happy that Juhani's terrible accent and Carth's unsettling whining were gone. I was actually hoping to get a chance to cut his head off...oh well, I guess i'll just wait for the 3rd one to come out. Hey Bioware! I'm talking to you!

#11 Switch Biskit

Switch Biskit

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 03:23 AM

your all haters

i love this game

ive almost finishedd it again

this time light side

holla

#12 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 July 2005 - 06:54 AM

kotor2 was alot of fun.. I'll admit it could have been alot better, but hey what game couldnt? kotor1 is my fav of the 2 though, I liked the characters better. All u Bastila fans out there.. Doesnt she remind you of Elizabeth Hurley? She's sexy for a video game character, I like her voice. wink.gif

#13 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE(THDVL @ Jul 5 2005, 12:05 AM)
kotor2 was alot of fun.. I'll admit it could have been alot better, but hey what game couldnt? kotor1 is my fav of the 2 though, I liked the characters better. All u Bastila fans out there.. Doesnt she remind you of Elizabeth Hurley? She's sexy for a video game character, I like her voice.  wink.gif

View Post

I don't know about that...Liz Hurley is pretty darn hot. Bastilla actually reminds me of the brunette version of the Orbitz gum commercial chick...remember, "Fabulous!"

#14 THDVL

THDVL

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 July 2005 - 11:49 AM

I don't know about that...Liz Hurley is pretty darn hot
lol I know.. I was talkin about her voice. Liz Hurley is the hottest of the hot.

#15 Oprah

Oprah

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 03:54 AM

i hate the ending but the gameplay is better. now i can't stand playing the first one because the gameplay isn't as good,though the ending is much better and why can't you turn kreia into a dancing twi lek like malic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users