xphire

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE(Oprah @ Jul 10 2005, 11:05 PM)
i hate the ending but the gameplay is better. now i can't stand playing the first one because the gameplay isn't as good,though the ending is much better and why can't you turn kreia into a dancing twi lek like  malic

View Post

The gameplay was very cool in the second one but the ending blew the goats for sure.

#17 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(Oprah @ Jul 10 2005, 09:05 PM)
i hate the ending but the gameplay is better. now i can't stand playing the first one because the gameplay isn't as good,though the ending is much better and why can't you turn kreia into a dancing twi lek like  malic

View Post

I'm not sure I like the idea of watching a 100-year old Sith Mistress dancing around. Besides, she might die by breaking a hip bone or something...

In any case, I agree, the ending of TSL was not properly thought out and completely blew. It's a shame that the ending is practically the same regardless whether you finish it as a LS or DS player. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait for it to come out on the 360. How cool would it be to make a game using the Kotor engine but with the gameplay and freedom of Morrowind? You know, just slashing someone with your lightsaber because they didn't have that pair of black boots that you've always wanted. We'll see... cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users