• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JustAnotherNoob589

JustAnotherNoob589

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 03:54 PM

Okay I Installed Linux Witout a Problem And Then I Was In The File Manager And Thought I Was Deleting The Run Linux Save from my memory card but it was the Hard drive Now I Dont have a Dash Board, I Can Play Games so its not the end of the world, but is there ANY Way That i could fix this myself?!?!?! Thanks Anyone and Everyone! beerchug.gif

#2 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 February 2005 - 08:49 PM

if you are running a mod chip or tsop flash you can throw in a boot disk and ftp in then replace the dash. if you cant then throw in a recent, xbox live enabled game and (without a internet cable plugged in) click on xbox live, it will update (acctually, in your case, replace) the dashboard, then you just redo whatever hack/exploit you had.

#3 JustAnotherNoob589

JustAnotherNoob589

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:51 AM

Thanks for the reply but,I Used Mech Assaullt save to linux my Xbox so no, no Mod Chip. But again I Have NO! Dashboard when i turn it on it just goes to the MS XBOX Screen And I Need to reset to play a Game so I Cant even select the Xbox live Tab I Have NO[/COLOR]Dashboard So any thing i can do??" blink.gif sad.gif

#4 triggernum5

triggernum5

X-S Messiah

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,655 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 February 2005 - 03:59 AM

You're going to need to use xboxhdm unless your E: is still intact, or you are chipped/tsop'd.. Do you have your eeprom.bin?

#5 JustAnotherNoob589

JustAnotherNoob589

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 07:07 PM

Again Thanks for the reply But I Have NO Mod Chip, I Used A Hacked Mechasullt Save to run linux.I Delted The Save from the Hard drive and thats why i have No Dashboard not even The M$ DashBoard. Can you load a save Right from the Memory Card With 007 or splinter cell? Because you can't with mechassult and thats my problem. Is This making Sense? Do You think a Game Shop Would Be Able to Fix This Problem?I Wouldnt Mind Paying a Shop to get this fixed because it was somthing i messed up and i know not to do next time.Please Reply again Someone! Thank you!! smile.gif

#6 xboxmodder4life

xboxmodder4life

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 February 2005 - 07:29 PM

re im not a game shop but i can fix it.. PM me if u want me to do it.

If not, you can fix it this way. From what i gather you can load a game. IF this is true then all you have to do is load 007 evox installer or some other evox installer exploit. And then FTP' into the system and restore the dashboard. Or if u can load the game up do what someone else said and just do a xbox live update from a xboxlive enabled game and it should replace everything.

Basically if the games will still boot your all set and it's an easy fix if not your gonna need to do alittle more work to get it going. I'd suggest installing a mod chip or TSOP flash. If you use live then get a modchip installed.

Edited by xboxmodder4life, 15 February 2005 - 07:32 PM.

#7 JustAnotherNoob589

JustAnotherNoob589

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 11:16 PM

(I PMed You)

I Have Dial Up So i Dont Use Live

But how is it a Easy fix? I Dont Have a Linux Save on my hard drive and i dont have a way to put a save on my hard drive blink.gif

#8 JustAnotherNoob589

JustAnotherNoob589

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 03:51 PM

BUMP!

I Tried The XBOXLive Update Thing And That gave me a Error21 Screen.
Which 007Game Works? And Where could I Get a Save for it codejunkie didnt Have one. Thanks! oh and do you think i should just take this into EB or Gamestop to fix it? uhh.gif

#9 JustAnotherNoob589

JustAnotherNoob589

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 03:37 AM

Bumpity Bimp Bump

Anyone Else Have any Ideas?!?! blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users