9 replies to this topic

#1 rickGamer

rickGamer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 10:44 PM

Okay so i wanted to put an emulater xSnesx or something like that and when i tried it it tried to load up and crashes the xbox so i restarted it and it came up with the UnleashX logo but it just stay's there and it wont go away so i cant get to the dash anymore sad.gif

Can somone please tell me what to do, i can still play games but nothing else, i can even do the MechAssault exploit if i need to.

#2 rickGamer

rickGamer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 10:50 PM

Nevermind i did it, i had to go through the MechAssault save again and reload the backup i did when i first did it, but then i still didnt work, so i then deleted the emulator that i had put on there.

#3 rickGamer

rickGamer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:00 PM

Ok i know i said it was ok now but it seem's that i cant go to the original Xbox dashboard, anyone know why this is ?

#4 LoveHateTragedy

LoveHateTragedy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:04 PM

Some idiot made a command in your "snes" emulator to delete your ms dashboard just to have fun. Did you do a backup before you installed your dash?

#5 rickGamer

rickGamer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:08 PM

I didnt do a backup of the MS Dashboard if thats what you mean ?

Oh and another problem i just noticed, when i go to Launch DVD with a game in it say's:

Unable to execute command.
Item: Launch DVD
Action: Launch DVD

What do i do now ?

#6 rickGamer

rickGamer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:50 AM

So can someone sugest anything because now i have to put a game in and select restart to play it, pretty stupid, oh and is there anyway to get my old dashboard back ?

#7 Codin

Codin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:54 AM

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah someone played a bad joke on you and your ms dash well is gone but you can load a new one you just have to find it somewhere. (I can't tell you were) sorry. blink.gif

#8 the_fly_guy

the_fly_guy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:55 AM

yeah make a boot disc or if you have a multi game with mxm u can use that too ftp over a new dash

#9 rickGamer

rickGamer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 02:10 AM

Umm ok is there any guids for doing that anywhere ?

#10 rickGamer

rickGamer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 09:27 PM

So cant i just download another original Dashboards and transfer it to my Xbox or do you have to do something more for it to work ?

And had anyone else had this problem before, what happens is i go to load original dashboard and it goes to load it but it crahses at the loading screen huh.gif

Oh and does anyone know whats happened to the Launch DVD option because it wont load games it just say's what i said above in another post, although i set my Xbox to auto launch the games now so i dont have to restart the Xbox to play games.

And is there anyway to copy to and from the memory card like with the ogrinal dashboard on UnleashX, i want to know just in case i cant get my original one back, and what about my music, i wont be able to have custom soundtracks if i aint got my original dashboard.

Well i really screwed this up, if only there was a way to restart the whole Xbox back to how it was before i softmodded it, anyone know how to do that ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users