1 reply to this topic

#1 MODCHIP KID

MODCHIP KID

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 03:53 AM

Ok i have read almost all the topics dealing with editing this file. I got Hex workshop 4.2 to edit the xboxdynamic or w/e its called file. I open it in Hexeditor and edit the stuff i would like to edit. Then i assume u save it again (save as) and overwrite on the file with the new edited stuff. But i tryed this on campaign and it didnt work. I haved a modded xbox and am connecting FTP. I replace the System Folder>Xboxdynamic.umb (w/e its called) and then start the game up and everything is the same. I tryed to edit many different files. Can someone explain what to do when in Hexeditor and when done editing how to save it and replace it with the orginal file. Thanks i would really love if someone can help

#2 SickJoda

SickJoda

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:THE PIT SKIN<br />ModInside Jewel (blue LED)<br />Xecuter 2<br />80 HDD<br />Pink eject botton<br />Blue/ Pink Ports
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 March 2005 - 03:39 PM

well see the thing with that is, you cant use profile hacks on campain mode, me, myself cant even find this file, do you have to have Hex editor, becasue i use FlashFXP and i cant find it, well yeah if you gave me ur e mail i could help u and u could send me the xboxdynamix.umd file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users