• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MrBedo

MrBedo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 09:27 AM

Okay, so I've modded my box, installed the obligatory evox and upgraded the hard drive.

I truly am an xbox master.

At least, that's what I was telling myself. I've just come to backup my first game however and I've just realised I know nothing. So I've climbed down off my pedestal and come grovelling to you guys.

I'm following HSDEMONZ's Complete Guide to Producing, Extracting and Burning XBOX ISOs, and he recommends dragging all the files off the XBOX D: drive onto your PC hard drive in order to be able to create the ISO.

Problem is that when I ftp to the D: drive there's not a lot on the Pro Evolution Soccer 4 disc. There's only one folder VIDEO_TS and the visible files only total about 12mb. I realise I'm no expert but I'm fairly sure this fantastic game hasn't somehow been condensed into 12mb !

Could someone give me a hand here ? I've done the usual searches on google but have so far drawn a blank. I've downloaded Craxtion which I'll go and have a look at now, but I don't know if that'll do what I need it to do.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can throw my way

Bedo
(one humbled n00b)

#2 MrBedo

MrBedo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 10:26 AM

I think I've solved the problem now. I used Craxtion 4 and although it isn't finished yet it seems doing a good job of creating a Pro Evo ISO.

cheers

#3 jameswalter

jameswalter

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,881 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 17 February 2005 - 10:28 AM

Use Qwix to make the ISO straight from the XBOX DVD drive over FTP.

#4 bdf24

bdf24

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 01:50 PM

If your seeing a VIDEO_TS folder then your dashboard isn't initalizing the disk as correctly.

#5 MrBedo

MrBedo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 03:58 PM

Thanks for the help guys.

I used Craxtion 4 to rip it to my PC and create an ISO. Burnt it with Nero and have now got a working backup.

thanks again for the advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users