No replies to this topic

#1 rickGamer

rickGamer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 08:03 PM

Ok so i have been messing around with all this modding stuff, i have softmodded my xbox and it was all working ok until i tried installing a Snes emulator which crashed my Xbox and it wouldnt do anything aprt from stay at the green X logo, so i had to do all the softmod over again.

When i did it over again some stuff didnt work like the original MS dash wouldnt load so i cant copy music to my HD or sort out my memory card, plus when i tried to load DVD from the menu it wouldnt load.

Well i recently downloaded XBMC which fixes the problem with playing DVD's, but i have some questions about this and other stuff.

First is there any way to copy music to the HD through XBMC so i can use custom soundtracks in my games ?

Secondly when i put my mem card in the controller and go to file manager it comes up with a new file, i think it's file H, when i go to it i can see all the stuff on my mem card, but i was wondering if i could copy the stuff from my mem card to the HD were my others are saved so that they will be there when i go to look at my save game files, but doing this withought using MS Dash since i cant use it.

Thats pretty much all i want so that i can use my current dash as the MS Dash, so if anyone could help me with that i would be greatfull, oh and i have UnleashX at the moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users