3 replies to this topic

#1 GCG49

GCG49

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 03:56 AM

Well, it was in .nrg format. I converted it to .bin and .cue, and the damn thing just won't work. The "loading" screen comes up in PCSXbox and then it throws me back to the menu when I try to run it from a CD-R. It hangs on the Loading screen when I FTP it over. Could it have been that I converted it using a trial version of "UltraISO" or is the file just not going to work? Is there anything I could be doing wrong? sad.gif

#2 GCG49

GCG49

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 04:40 AM

You know, would the .nrg file work? I'm going to try it as soon as I get the chance, until then I hope you guys have any helpful responses.

#3 YogSatoth

YogSatoth

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 04:42 AM

I'm going to trust that this is an iso you have made of your original disc. You need to read the documentation that came with your ps1 emulator. It will tell you where on your xbox you need to store the iso, and what format it needs to be in. Go and read the newbie guide, it will answer most of your questions. Follow the advice it contains.

#4 LSCerberus

LSCerberus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 04:43 AM

Ok for one your OBVIOUSLY talking about a hacked illegal game which isnt supported here and for 2 it's probably a corrupted file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users