• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 aegis2k

aegis2k

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 11:00 PM

OK, I got a SpiderChip 1.1 from Divineo. It came factory pogo-fixed . It still has all the wires there, nothing broke. Also 3 washers (2 round and 1 star) as well as the screw, the metal box, the switch, etc... MINT condition.

This BASTARD chip couldnt get my 1.0 xbox to work. Today I managed to use it on an 1.3 unit, AND flash it with x2 4983.06 bios. I was able to use it for an hour or so, so I KNOW 100% FOR SURE IT WORKS.

This SPAWN OF SATAN misaligned again and the xbox screw-hole got damaged, so I can't hold it in place anymore.

If you think your life is worthless, if you beleive that death is the worst thing that can happen to you, if you think that the scene from Hellraiser where the guy gets nailed in the head was gruesome ---- I challenge you to try a SpiderChip 1.1 modchip.

Sale is final, my current ebay feedback is 100% positive (user aegisarts) and I am honest as I can. So honest I dont care if you dont buy this chip: no one deserves it.

DONT BUY THIS CRAP FROM ME IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE, DONT HAVE PATIENCE or HAVE ANY FAITH IN THE HUMAN RACE.

Make an offer. I will consider Xbox games / mods / PC hardware / Campbell's Soups / money / suicidal pacts. I am looking for a GBA Flash Cart (DS Compat). I can pay the difference. DS games / etc.

This 'auction' will end Monday Feb 21 8pm EST

If I seem pissed-off, well guess what. I am!

biggrin.gif

#2 Perplexer

Perplexer

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts
  • Interests:Fish with big teeth
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 February 2005 - 01:38 AM

If you send me that chip, I will subject it to the torture of pulling its legs off, one by one. Then I will place it in a pentagram of blood (OK, in my Xbox actually) and force it to do unspeakable things involving electricity (like ERASING ITS MEMORY, muahahahaha!!) Once lobotomized, it will forget it is a spider at all, and will live the rest of its life serving humanity as an Aladdin clone!
blink.gif

#3 pepper453

pepper453

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 01:41 AM

My thoughts exactly.... very well put.. lol

#4 halofreak007

halofreak007

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 February 2005 - 01:43 AM

rofl this made me laugh ive got lots of campbells soup if you want any to soothe your mind fre bump for a great thread and a crappy chip rotfl.gif jester.gif laugh.gif

#5 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 February 2005 - 02:02 AM

rotfl.gif
perplexer is my hero!

#6 dufrain

dufrain

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 02:40 AM

Ok 5 shipped to start it off

#7 Snakeli

Snakeli

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 03:10 AM

I will give you $10 paypal shipped.
I'm a Verifed member of paypal.

#8 aegis2k

aegis2k

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:02 AM

To those who PM me... NO, I'm not kidding: you have the opportunity to have a collector's item.... There are about 5 in the whole world of this one: A WORKING SpiderChip. YES, it does exist.

Thanks for the great offers. So far, the best one will allow me to have lunch at McDonalds 2 1/2 times! So thanks everyone for caring so much for my health and keeping me awat from fatty food.

So to make the deal more enjoyable, I will throw in a disc of Spiderman for Xbox with the Spiderchip. YES, it is a retail game without box, manual or dignity. I have a strict policy of not playing games based on movies, because of my maniac depression may trigger suicidal thoughts after playing such classics.

Approximate retail value of bonus game: 50 cents.

SpiderChip plus SpiderMan ! WHAT AN OFFER!

love.gif

#9 Snakeli

Snakeli

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 06:19 AM

How much are you do you want for the spiderchip by itself?

#10 melee

melee

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 06:23 AM

I was thinking about offering untill I read thru it. I've already come close to throwing my xbox before, dont need anything to push me off the edge.

Thanks for the warning!

#11 HeLLSaTaN

HeLLSaTaN

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:03 AM

ill give u 11 for it ^^ or whateva highest bid is

Edited by HeLLSaTaN, 20 February 2005 - 10:04 AM.

#12 Lysergic

Lysergic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 12:21 PM

17 bux

#13 Lysergic

Lysergic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 12:52 PM

why not do a pin header install?

Edited by Lysergic, 20 February 2005 - 12:53 PM.

#14 aegis2k

aegis2k

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 03:07 PM

There are many ways to install a spider.... Yes, I know there are header pin installs. Yes, I know that glue will fix the screw hole. I even read that attaching a Lego block on top will make it stay in place...

BUT, A Lego Block is worth 0.05 cents and that's more than I am willing to spend to fix this chip!

To be honest, I am a modder and have a small biz of my own. I get plenty of dead xboxes so I wanted a way to quickly boot an xbox in order to swap a hard drive or make a TSOP or softmod.

I could have soldered 47 modchips, I could have gone to Taiwan swimming, I could have watched a J'Lo movie 100 times until my eyes bleed, in the exact same time it takes a SpiderChip to align properly.

So I dont need this.

If anyone has an X2 Lite solderless, or any solderless I am willing to trade.

AUCTION STATUS:
Best money offer: $17
Other offers: 6 Campbells Soups , 1 kick in the butt (which is still a decent offer considering the item I am selling)

* THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR WORDS OF SUPPORT AND FOR FINDING MY POST FUNNY! WE NEED TO UNITE TO PROVE MY WIFE WRONG WHEN SHE SAID I WOULD NEVER SELL THIS CHIP BY TELLING THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH *

MEN OF THE WORLD, UNITE AGAINST SPIDERCHIP AND/OR WIFES!

biggrin.gif

#15 i800phyco

i800phyco

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:running over jackalopes in my car wow people realy read these and your proof
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 February 2005 - 06:35 PM

free bump for the chuckle
If you send me that chip, I will subject it to the torture of pulling its legs off, one by one. Then I will place it in a pentagram of blood (OK, in my Xbox actually) and force it to do unspeakable things involving electricity (like ERASING ITS MEMORY, muahahahaha!!) Once lobotomized, it will forget it is a spider at all, and will live the rest of its life serving humanity as an Aladdin clone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users