10 replies to this topic

#1 braindeadt

braindeadt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 07:07 PM

Hi,
i want to extract an iso file on my pc, so that i can copy these extraction, over a ftp connection, on the XBox harddisc.
But i have some questions:
1.) wich tool should i use to extract the game-iso on my PC ?
2.) did i have to patch the extraction or something?
3.) in wich directory, on the xbox hd, must i copy the extraction so that i can choose games, ripped this way, like they where ripped with complex tools, directly with xbox dvd-device?

#2 JWJ

JWJ

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Interests:Playing xbox games and football
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 20 February 2005 - 07:17 PM

Uh oh you downloaded a game how else did youput a iso on your pc jester.gif its against xbox scene rules to pirate a game

XBOX-SCENE is not here to help you with your DOWNLOADED WAREZ or backing up rented or borrowed games you don't legally own.  If you have legitimate backups needs and interest.. there are more than enough guides and tutorials that explain the process of making archival backups of your investment.  XS does not condone or endorce piracy. This is non-negotaible.

sorry ph34r.gif

#3 braindeadt

braindeadt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 07:50 PM

i did not downloaded these game, i bought it and then i made an security backup.
But since a few days my xbox dvd device seems to be broken, because it often stops reading during playing.
I normaly backup all my games on hd after i bought them but i did not do so with some of my last bought games, so i thought i could make an iso of them with my pc and extract the files on pc and copy them via ftp on my xbox, so i could play these games until i buy a new dvd-device for my xbox.

#4 celinedrules

celinedrules

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,430 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:12 PM

What program did you use to make the iso?

#5 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,751 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:13 PM

yeah, whatever program you used to make the iso will extract it just fine....but something tellls me you conveniently "forgot" what program you used dry.gif

#6 braindeadt

braindeadt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 08:22 PM

i didn't made it until now, because i first wanted to know how to do the whole process.
But i thougt it should work with nero, i have version 6.6.

#7 celinedrules

celinedrules

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,430 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE(braindeadt @ Feb 20 2005, 10:28 AM)
i didn't made it until now, because i first wanted to know how to do the whole process.
But i thougt it should work with nero, i have version 6.6.

View Post

Dude your full of shit. Why would you make an ISO right now then want to turn around and extract it? Your not making any sense.

#8 braindeadt

braindeadt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:55 PM

I just want to play a game from my xbox hd and because my xbox drive is broken i want to put the files on my xbox from my pc.
Yes, its mybe dumb to first make an iso and then extrakt the files, i even would extract the needed files directly from the orig-cd even then i need a special tool because there arent any files viewable wich i could copy.
And in the tuts i read is written that copying a xbox game is only possible from the xbox drive, so i thought it maybe work if i have an image of that cd.

Edited by braindeadt, 20 February 2005 - 09:57 PM.

#9 veritas777

veritas777

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 20 February 2005 - 11:14 PM

Are you really braindead?

#10 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,751 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:10 AM

you made the ISO yourself right? if so then use whatever program you used to make it to extract it

if you did not make the ISO yourself then its probably illegal for you to have it, and certainly against xbox-scene rules for you to ask for help with it

#11 ;-Dman

;-Dman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 05:27 AM

Braindeadt your post is somewhat confusing !! huh.gif

If you have original games and broken Xbox DVD drive, there is nothing you can do with your PC DVD drive to make an ISO. sad.gif

If you have backup discs of original games, you simply reverse the process you used to create them, to put them back on Xbox HDD, easy ! wink.gif

A PC DVD drive will never show any files on an Xbox format disk, original or backup. You can read the iso from a backup, but not from an original game, using the same tools used to create it !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users