#1 LunchboxDom

LunchboxDom

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 21 February 2005 - 11:32 PM

I'm looking for a PSP value pack and am willing to trade my v 1.1 XBOX modded with an X3 and 160 gb Maxtor HDD. I keep very good care of my toys so no need to worry about something not working smile.gif Will come with S-Controller, all cables. Comes pre-flashed with X3 2914 bios, (if a new bios is release dbefore a trade is done I will flash that version). Also comes with all the newest dashboards and apps ie XBMC, AVAlaunch, EVOX, xbftp, dvd2xbox etc etc. I will also provide support with the modded XBox for whomever I trade to, regarding new apps, how to change settings and what not for 30 days after the trade is completed.

Only con is it can't be used on Live unless you get a new eeprom (which I'll pay for if you plan to go on Live), and an unbanned hard drive.

I also have the original retail HDD from when I modded. (unbanned)

I also have an X2VGA+ adapter with the VGA cable (cable supports 19" monitors and higher as well as smaller monitors). Pefect working condition.

I also have a gamecube. The gamecube is in perfect condition with all cables and comes with..... Wavebird wireless controller, regular controller (both platinum). RE4 Gamestop limited edition, complete. Metroid Prime, complete. Metroid Prime: Echoes (never played but opened, complete). Resident Evil Pure Evil Pack (includes 0 and 1, never played but opened, complete). A 32 MB INTEC memory card. And finally, the platinum Gamecube system smile.gif Everything is in perfect condition and complete.

LASTLY smile.gif I have an I-River ifp 790 256 mb flash mp3 player. Comes with neck strap, your choice of behind the head Sony headphones or Sony Dynamic Stereo headphones MDR-V150, and USB cable. I do not have the wrist strap or the software cd's. But if you ar einterested in the player I will download the drivers and software for you from iRiver's website.
IMP3 PLAYER

Please PM me if interested in anything, we can mix n match. As you can see I really want a PSP tongue.gif

I have no refs on this site except for Kev052683, whom I paid to customize an Xbox case.

I share an ebay account with a close friend under the seller name smarionpsuns. All items sold under that name that have the location Melrose Park are my items.

And I am also paypal verified (13 verified buyers). PM me for the email address because it is my personal email.

beerchug.gif

#2 LunchboxDom

LunchboxDom

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 22 February 2005 - 02:24 AM

Up we go! biggrin.gif

#3 len115566

len115566

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 26 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 February 2005 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE(LunchboxDom @ Feb 21 2005, 07:30 PM)
Up we go!  biggrin.gif

View Post

do you have an aim or yahoo im account?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users