• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Logic*

Logic*

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 04:20 AM

I've had this problem for a while. I used to use evox as my dash, and I switched to XBMC recently. Since then the IGR has stopped working. I have asked about this before and got answers back that I need to flash my BIOS, but I'm unsure about the whole thing. Can someone explain to me what I need to do to get IGR back as I'm really confused sad.gif

#2 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 22 February 2005 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE(Logic* @ Feb 22 2005, 03:26 AM)
I've had this problem for a while. I used to use evox as my dash, and I switched to XBMC recently. Since then the IGR has stopped working. I have asked about this before and got answers back that I need to flash my BIOS, but I'm unsure about the whole thing. Can someone explain to me what I need to do to get IGR back as I'm really confused  sad.gif

View Post

IGR can be used from 2 places. The bios or the dash. Ods are your bios is not an IGR bios and the IGR feature was working through Evox. (Check the evox.ini file and youll see it's on Im sure.) You swap dashes to one that doesnt have IGR enabled and bang, no more IGR.

I don't know if XBMC has an IGR feature. I don't really use it much.

#3 Logic*

Logic*

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 04:30 AM

thanks for the quick reply smile.gif

Can I flash my BIOS to a IGR BIOS? Does it matter what modchip I have?

#4 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 22 February 2005 - 04:33 AM

Yes you can. Depending on your version Xbox Id suiggest X2 4981 since it can be editted with XBTool to turn on IGR and play with some other features. How you flash your chip is dependant on the chip.

#5 Logic*

Logic*

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 02:21 AM

aladdinadvance32 - thats my chip I believe. How do I flash it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users