3 replies to this topic

#1 infamous420

infamous420

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 06:40 PM

Ok so i want to upgrade my soft mod to ude2 on my 4034 but i want to restore the c: to the origanl state i never backed up the orignal files and i dont remeber which files came with it and ones i put on i want to install ude2 on it clean cause i got reloaded on there and pheonix bios. And i want it to be like the origanl way it comes 4034 with the orignal files

#2 infamous420

infamous420

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 06:44 PM

im and idiot im just on zero sleep modded 2 xboxs tonight lol im just gunna delete the bios loader and all the evox files and font hacks and rename orignal xbox.xft and book back to xtf and it should be fine right?

#3 triggernum5

triggernum5

X-S Messiah

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,655 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:02 PM

How did you gain access to mod them? Gamesave or hotswap? You don't necessarily need to restore msdash before installing a newer exploit, but its suggested for the sake of creating a shadowc.. If you used a gamesave exploit, try my AnotherGamesaveInstaller.. It will work regardless of whether you restore original or not.. (As will waffletools).. The shadowc maker in my save will be useless to you if you don't restore your c:..

#4 infamous420

infamous420

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 07:52 PM

i used hot swap never use game save hot swap is easier yeh i no it will work but i dont want any conflicts u no want it to be nice and clean install

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users