4 replies to this topic

#1 luloo

luloo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:08 AM

I had 3 friends at my house and we wanted to play halo 2 online. So that is four ppl on 1 box going on live with only 1 gamertag and 3 guests. I couldn't play any games because it said something along the lines of "Can't Play A Rated Game". My thinking is that you can't play halo 2 with only 1 gamertag and 3 guests. If there is a way to do this, can someone please let me know how. Thank you in advance.

#2 adodikan

adodikan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:57 AM

You can not have guests in ranked games. You must change the matchmaking playlist to one of the training presets. Thats the onlly way guests can play on live in halo 2.

#3 luloo

luloo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:05 AM

Sorry, I'm prob gonna sound like a total dumbass but i am not by my xbox right now to try this but, how do I "change the matchmaking playlist to one of the training presets" and this will allow me to play online with my buddies against other people on live? Once again, sorry if i sound like a complete noob.

#4 Fazered

Fazered

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE(luloo @ Feb 24 2005, 03:11 AM)
Sorry, I'm prob gonna sound like a total dumbass but i am not by my xbox right now to try this but, how do I "change the matchmaking playlist to one of the training presets" and this will allow me to play online with my buddies against other people on live?  Once again, sorry if i sound like a complete noob.

View Post

Well this one is so simple I'll jump in. Just go to "Optimatch" as you normally would but instead of choosing "Rumble pit" or "Team Skirmish" pick "Team training" or "Rumble Training" from the list.

#5 luloo

luloo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 07:34 PM

Awesome, thank you so much for your help guys. Tried this out and it worked fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users